Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
Are you on a budget right now in order to make enough saving for a future trip that you have in mind?

Personally, I'm not saving particularly for a trip but currently focusing on saving as much as I can and then decide on what kind of trip I can afford when the right time comes.

Not any time soon! We are saving for a house right now which keeps getting pushed back further and further. It is quite annoying! The economy needs to improve and hopefully soon.

I set 30 percent of my monthly income for my wants and wishes. This money can be used not only for weekend parties but also for travel and buying games (a game for example). If the money is not enough, for instance, if I cannot go on a vacation with the money I saved from 30 percent income, I continue to save for more moths so that I can go on a vacation.

I set 30 percent of my monthly income for my wants and wishes. This money can be used not only for weekend parties but also for travel and buying games (a game for example). If the money is not enough, for instance, if I cannot go on a vacation with the money I saved from 30 percent income, I continue to save for more moths so that I can go on a vacation.

This is good that you are saving for some leisure moments. I am of the opinion that all work and no play will always make jack a dull boy. So, having the ability to save for some leisure time is also good. I will sure begin to think along this lines as well as regards my ability to save for some cool times.

Yes, I'm saving for a trip to Japan. Japan is a place I really want to visit because it's so interesting. They have cool stuff, yummy food, and I want to see their old and new things. So, I'm saving money to go there and have a great time. maybe someday I really might settle there if I save more and achieve my goals

Actually I travel out for about 5 years and I really miss my parents. Am looking for a way of meeting them again, as such am saving to travel to my state, Akwa Ibom state, Nigeria.

I have the same situation as you, because simply collecting money and spending it in a month is a very stupid idea, but it is better to invest this money and then go on vacation every month. Although not everyone can endure so much and work without rest.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back