What's new

Are you satisfied about your financial situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
as you're a man who likes to make money online.

Talk to us about your experience from the begging and if are you satisfied with what you did ?? and what's your plans to do in the future.

for me, I'm quite satisfied, I could make 100$ when I was a beginner before 4 years from now and now I can make +8$ per day and sometimes more.

I'm looking now to learn more skills especially the Programmation of apps and sites, this field will be my plan in the future inchallah^^

How do you earn $8 per day i would love to know because even me earning $1 per day is stil very hard for me

How do you earn $8 per day i would love to know because even me earning $1 per day is stil very hard for me
my main job is freelancing, I teach the French language for some students daily (1 hour for 8$) and also translation.
I have a new account now that's why I don't have many clients but soon I will be famous there^^

my main job is freelancing, I teach the French language for some students daily (1 hour for 8$) and also translation.
I have a new account now that's why I don't have many clients but soon I will be famous there^^
I would also love freelancing because i love writing but don't know how to start earning from it

I would also love freelancing because i love writing but don't know how to start earning from it
it needs you to be talented in order to encourage clients to buy their services.
if you want a try just go to Fiveer or freelancer sites and create an account, upload your full information and your works if you had before and wait

I think in life most people are never satisfied with their financial situation. Because doesn't matter how much money you earn, you'll always feel the need to earn even more. That because you get used to your lifestyle after a couple months/years and you want more out of it. Take a look at millionaires for example, why are they just not retiring and live their lives? I mean they already have enough money to spend for the entire life, but they still want to make more.

it needs you to be talented in order to encourage clients to buy their services.
if you want a try just go to Fiveer or freelancer sites and create an account, upload your full information and your works if you had before and wait
Alright i hope its acceptable in all country because i would like to give it a try now and see if i can get any client that will be ready to purchase my products

You can also make $ 100 a day, you will still want more ... personal , i'm satisfied with my financial situation so far but it doesn't hurt anything extra. :D

I am not at all satisfied with my current financial situation.

To be honest, I highly doubt more than 5% of the entire world population, are satisfied with their financial situations. It's just human nature to want something more, always.
I have big plans for my future but at this rate, I don't think I will be able to make them come true, anytime soon. I will be changing my job to earn more, within the next 6 months.

Alright i hope its acceptable in all country because i would like to give it a try now and see if i can get any client that will be ready to purchase my products
yeah, I think fiveer is available for all the countries, you should have a Paypal account and that's it.
you can navigate more information on Youtube to understand more about freelancing jobs.
I am not at all satisfied with my current financial situation.

To be honest, I highly doubt more than 5% of the entire world population, are satisfied with their financial situations. It's just human nature to want something more, always.
I have big plans for my future but at this rate, I don't think I will be able to make them come true, anytime soon. I will be changing my job to earn more, within the next 6 months.
I appreciate your mind how to think.
I agree that humans find always difficulties with his financial situation and always look for more salary and income and that's logic due to the hard life (everything outside is expensive, bills, family, children, foods) and a lot of challenges.

@Ehizzy1 if you are interested I have a guide that is available for several countries on how I made like 5$ a day and in total over $400 USD with this guide : CLICK HERE

I was only satisfied before 4 years ago when i have about 0.5 BTC and i was making good profits but not now
I guess maybe you need to change the strategy you are using so you can earn more profit like before. ,crypto investment is okay

I was only satisfied before 4 years ago when i have about 0.5 BTC and i was making good profits but not now
that's cool, having 0.5 BTC isn't a simple job even for the experienced workers
but why? if you could make 0.5$ before 4 years, why do you can't make it now?

I was very good with my salary, even so, as in the comments, I always wanted more! Now with the economic situation in my country, which goes from bad to worse every day, I have been looking for a way to produce more and I am totally dissatisfied with my financial situation.

that's cool, having 0.5 BTC isn't a simple job even for the experienced workers
but why? if you could make 0.5$ before 4 years, why do you can't make it now?
I think the price of btc then cant be compared to now its obvious there is difference , and trading is still very risky because that's where some lose a lot

I think the price of btc then cant be compared to now its obvious there is difference , and trading is still very risky because that's where some lose a lot
yeah but still important valor, before 4 years means in 2016, the price I guess was 900$ or more, so it's still a good amount to have.

ah okey, I didn't know those informations, I am not good at trading haha

When i started working online i used to lose all time but after a while i become more experience and now i am very satisfied

Haq Haq Haq, no I'm not satisfied, I'm even fat from been satisfied, that's why I'm doing all these extra works so some few bucks can come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back