What's new

Are you ready for another console generation?

Playstation 4 was released in 2013 and it took about 10 years before Sony released Playstation 5 in 2020. Going by this statistics, we will likey see Playstation 6 around the rumored 2028 to 2030. I'm only interested in Playstation 6, Microsoft can do whatever they want with Xbox Series consoles.

Honestly, I'm not ready for another Playstation or Xbox console at the moment. I know what I passed through before I was able to get my own Playstation 5. It was a bit easier to get my Xbox Series X but I suffered for my Playstation 5. I need a break from new consoles for now. I'm not going to be ready for a new one in the next 10 years still.

Last edited:
Playstation 4 was released in 2013 and it took about 10 years before Sony released Playstation 5 in 2020. Going by this statistics, we will likey see Playstation 6 around the rumored 2028 to 2030. I'm only interested in Playstation 6, Microsoft can do whatever they want with Xbox Series consoles.
Yeah we're likely going to get a new console in the next few years. We're probably due for a new Nintendo console sooner than that. But I can see a PS6 and new Xbox dropping later.
Honestly, I'm not ready for another Playstation or Xbox console at the moment. I know what I passed through before I was able to get my own Playstation 5. It was a bit easier to get my Xbox Series X but I suffering for my Playstation 5. I need a break from new consoles for now. I'm not going to be ready for a new one in the next 10 years still.
Yeah I think this generation is going to last a bit longer. Especially with how the Xbox Series consoles are upgradable to some extent. I don't know about the PS5 though. I haven't purchased a new console yet, I just game on my PC for the most part. And that is enough for me.

Yeah we're likely going to get a new console in the next few years. We're probably due for a new Nintendo console sooner than that. But I can see a PS6 and new Xbox dropping later.

Yeah I think this generation is going to last a bit longer. Especially with how the Xbox Series consoles are upgradable to some extent. I don't know about the PS5 though. I haven't purchased a new console yet, I just game on my PC for the most part. And that is enough for me.

After Sony putting their Playstation fans through the stress of finding it very difficult to get Playstation 5, increasing the price of the console depending on your location, they have not cut the price off for those who are yet to buy it. Both Xbox Series X and Playstation 5 now are sold at $50 off.

Whenever any of the company is ready to launch their new consoles, as long as I'm still alive, I will be ready to buy it and upgrade on my last console. If they see the need to upgrade a new release, why won't I be ready to follow up with the new console if money isn't a barrier?

Another generation of consoles? no man, I've had the PS5 for only a year now, I don't think it's time to change again, there are certainly a lot of games to come in this generation and it's only just started, although it's been almost 3 years now, if I'm not mistaken with the current generation, I think there is still a long way to go for at least 5 more years of new games and development of this generation of consoles.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back