What's new

Are you publishing on Medium?

I think Stripe is available in 21 counties (or may be 22 counties, I don't remember the exact number). Medium cannot be used to make money by the people all over the world because of Stripe's limitation

Yes, Stripe is only supported in developed countries like Unites States, Canada, and the UK. It is quite strange to hear that Medium does not use PayPal to pay people because PayPal is mostly used by websites.

I don't know why medium chose stripe and not paypal. Paypal is widely available payment processor. Stripe payment uses bank and cards to make payment, maybe that's why the site chose stripe.

Medium is a very popular publishing platforms, which also offers cash incentives to the writers. I publish on Medium, but I don't earn on medium. In order to earn, I need a stripe account as Medium pays only via stripe. Sadly, Stripe is not available in my home country. The pay rate in Medium is through CPM model. If Stripe is available in your country, you can join Medium and start earning.
I know of medium.
Most bloggers use this to publish their articles; as they publish, cash offers are also paid.
I do not use medium because i am not into blogging.

A lot of companies use medium to publish company's notices or white papers. Medium is being used for corporate blogging. Medium allows you to republish your content.

Medium is a very popular publishing platforms, which also offers cash incentives to the writers. I publish on Medium, but I don't earn on medium. In order to earn, I need a stripe account as Medium pays only via stripe. Sadly, Stripe is not available in my home country. The pay rate in Medium is through CPM model. If Stripe is available in your country, you can join Medium and start earning.
Not all countries are eligible to earn from Medium.
However, you can make publications on the platform and even advertise your business there.

It was in the past I publish articles on medium for backlinks. Though there there are some people who are making use of the platform for passive and shared revenue. if you are really serious about making money writing I will advise you to set up your own blog.

Medium is not a normal article site. The partner program is limited to handful of countries. If you cannot earn from the site, you can still use it to build backlinks

I've heard of the medium but I've never worked with it. is the most popular blogger there. I haven't even been a great writer in my life to visit many sites :)

While not everyone might earn from Medium even if it is available in your location, but if you are a serious writer, you can use the site to build your writing credibility by publishing on Medium

That was something that put me off as well - getting a stripe account is very expensive and I can't afford it at the moment.
The site has grown so big and the profitability is very high, I'll still try to work ways around the stripe account though.

If medium partner program is available in your country and if you can make money from the platform the best thing about this platform is you can republish your content and still make money

I once tried it out, but I discovered that it was not for every location. The mode of payment is strictly for those in developed and developing countries, so there was no way to write there.

Medium uses Stripe and stripe is available in limited countries. Apart from the payment form., medium partnership program is available only for a few selected countries.

I once tried it out, but I discovered that it was not for every location. The mode of payment is strictly for those in developed and developing countries, so there was no way to write there.
That is right. Stripe, which is the only payment method there is available to very few countries.
Though you can still use Medium as a platform to build your portfolio and showcase your writing skills. You can also use it to do advertisements if it is allowed.

I have pitched medium so many times all to no end. They have never replied my pitch emails. I heard that they have a select countries they get articles from their writers.

I have pitched medium so many times all to no end. They have never replied my pitch emails. I heard that they have a select countries they get articles from their writers.
I do not think you have to pitch to write on Medium. You can register an account and start publishing right away. But you will be accepted on partner program only when you belong to certain countries.

I guess it is only members on the partnership program that get to make money from the site. I thought one has to send pitch mails to them to get working on the platform.

I hear that Medium now allows users to publish AI generated content but you have to mention that the article was generated by AI. I also hear that they are no longer recognizing external views, you can earn only from internal views. They payment is based on CPM.

Interesting to hear that you can now also earn with AI-generated articles, but I guess they must be edited by you right? if not, anyone could write them.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back