What's new

Are you publishing on Medium?

I would not even advise anyone who wishes to earn money try medium because of the process involved and even the low incentives too.

Even with how popular the claims are, this is my first time hearing about it. I think I would make some research about it more. And as for the payment option, I don't know if it's available for my country.

I believe you are from Nigeria. A friend of mine recently recommended the site for me after seeing my articles. She asked me to go for Medium. With this now, I think the door has been shut. Sad story!
That's just dear, the payment option there discouraged from containing in the site. You can try its sister site which is hubpages.com and start uploading contents to Market it there and get paid every month.

Medium is being used by various businesses, companies and individual as a platform to publish news and announcement. For instance, creator of Shib Inu published a post earlier this year and explained what Shiba Inu is all about.

That's just dear, the payment option there discouraged from containing in the site. You can try its sister site which is hubpages.com and start uploading contents to Market it there and get paid every month.
Thanks for that. I will give it a try today. I have been searching for all available means to just some articles published. Probably one can become a full-time writer

Thanks for that. I will give it a try today. I have been searching for all available means to just some articles published. Probably one can become a full-time writer
Yes, with hubpages you can build your writing career there. Or you better register via fiverr.com and earn as a professional article writer.

You can surely earn from Medium, however, making money by publishing articles on Medium is not available every countries. Medium is available on handful of Tier 1 countries.

Medium is a very good medium to make money. You could also make publication on it . The only constraint is its opportunity to make money not available world wide. It isn't available in my country too. You could showcase your goods and services on medium too.

I haven't heard of this one before but if am showed how to use I might give a try and also find a way to break in the strip

Medium is a very popular publishing platforms, which also offers cash incentives to the writers. I publish on Medium, but I don't earn on medium. In order to earn, I need a stripe account as Medium pays only via stripe. Sadly, Stripe is not available in my home country. The pay rate in Medium is through CPM model. If Stripe is available in your country, you can join Medium and start earning.

I have never worked for Medium because as you mentioned, they only pay through payment methods that are not at all supported by a lots of countries. As far as Stripe is concerned, it is only available in the US, isn't it?

I will rather publish on my own blood instead of publishing on medium. the website to receive Google algorithm update penalty and this has plummeted there traffic.

Even though the site is open to the people globally, the site accepts only a handful of countries to its earning program. They pay via stripe and stripe is available only in 21 countries.

Yeah before this post I did know of medium and what it entails with his services but never knew they also make rewards but unfortunately stripe is not available here too

Medium is a very popular publishing platforms, which also offers cash incentives to the writers. I publish on Medium, but I don't earn on medium. In order to earn, I need a stripe account as Medium pays only via stripe. Sadly, Stripe is not available in my home country. The pay rate in Medium is through CPM model. If Stripe is available in your country, you can join Medium and start earning.
I don't know about medium platform or strip as well but all I could say right now is for us to do what is available in our country we should not try to outsmart any platform all because we need their money I guess.

That's true, if the program or its payment method is not available in your country, you should just avoid it. The first site where I made money paid via paypal, back then paypal was not available to me, therefore, even though I made money on th site I had to abandon the site becuse I could not withdraw.

I was once in medium and tried a couple of times to use it to publish some of my articles but the medium platform just seems too complicated for my liking that I had to leave after a little time. Maybe I will give it a fresh try one of these days.

Population medium articles is something that has been in my mind for a long time now. I am currently working on improving my writing skills so that I can be able to join the train.

Medium is a good site because your articles are published for free but they place restrictions to some countries. My country doesn't have stripe access hence, I can't leverage on the opportunity.

I have never worked for Medium because as you mentioned, they only pay through payment methods that are not at all supported by a lots of countries. As far as Stripe is concerned, it is only available in the US, isn't it?
I think Stripe is available in 21 counties (or may be 22 counties, I don't remember the exact number). Medium cannot be used to make money by the people all over the world because of Stripe's limitation

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back