What's new

Are you for or against hiring someone to post on your forum or blog?

I can see value in hiring someone to write articles. This could be a good investment.

I am pretty much against hiring forum posters. I will sometimes entertain a posting package or exchange, but I try to keep it small and only do it if I'm in a slow spell. I'm trying to build a real audience, and the problem with exchanges or posters for hire is that they are actually drawn to your community nor invested in sticking around after the agreement is complete.

I can see value in hiring someone to write articles. This could be a good investment.

I am pretty much against hiring forum posters. I will sometimes entertain a posting package or exchange, but I try to keep it small and only do it if I'm in a slow spell. I'm trying to build a real audience, and the problem with exchanges or posters for hire is that they are actually drawn to your community nor invested in sticking around after the agreement is complete.

Article writing should be basic as articles will generate more leads than posting across boards. However, it is important to note that not all forums have the article section and would rather want people that will post across boards for some fee.

Article writing should be basic as articles will generate more leads than posting across boards. However, it is important to note that not all forums have the article section and would rather want people that will post across boards for some fee.

This is true. I have an Article section and I need to develop it more. That's why I can see value in it.

I know another site that is clearly paying for articles, as there will be dozens of new articles dumped all at once. It's good for content to feed the hungry Google Bot :)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back