What's new

Are you for or against hiring someone to post on your forum or blog?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Most of us here will own either a forum or a blog and we know just how difficult it can be sometimes to get content on our sites without it just being us, the owners who make the content.

Whether it is articles, blog comments, new threads on forums or even replies to current threads on forums, we need activity to ensure our site grows.

Are you someone who is for or against hiring someone to post on your forum or blog?

I have no issues with hiring writers as long as they end up posting original content. I wouldn't want to hire someone who is out just for the money and not to help my forum with good writeups. This is also dependent on the money that the forum owner earmarked for hiring writers. If there is none, then there is no way that they can hire anyone.

I have hired writers for my blogs as well as posters for my forum. There are a lot of benefits of hring writers and posters for your blogs and forums, and the most important one is you get quality content. You also get activity on your site. However, a lot of care should be taken when hiring writers for your blogs and forums and some people are notorious of posting the same article and forum posts across multiple sites.

To the best of my knowledge, I don't think there is anything wrong with hiring a guest writer to post contents on your blog. The most important thing is for you to make sure that you are hiring someone who is very good at writing and not someone who is going to use AI generated contents and have it posted all over your blog.

I am indifference. Have I ever hired someone myself? No, but I know plenty forum owners who have and it has helped them. I would just rather do it myself. I just make a handful of sock accounts and pad out the forum.

Most of us here will own either a forum or a blog and we know just how difficult it can be sometimes to get content on our sites without it just being us, the owners who make the content.

Whether it is articles, blog comments, new threads on forums or even replies to current threads on forums, we need activity to ensure our site grows.

Are you someone who is for or against hiring someone to post on your forum or blog?
I definitely support for hiring content creators. Collaborating with talented individuals can bring fresh perspectives and quality content to your site, enhancing user engagement and site growth. It's a smart move for site owners. Two heads are better than one.

I am indifference. Have I ever hired someone myself? No, but I know plenty forum owners who have and it has helped them. I would just rather do it myself. I just make a handful of sock accounts and pad out the forum.

The most important thing is that you have the time to be able to add all the contents that you want on your blog because if you don't have the time to do it, there is no way you're not going to be forced to hire writers who will deliver a very good job for you.

I'm all for it - for forum posts/threads and blog comments. However, I tend to view blogging and article writing as a deeply personal expression when I am working on on my own site. It would take a lot of convincing for me to take on guest blog entries on my own blog. Every aspect of a blog site I view as an artistic masterpiece that I take very seriously.

I definitely support for hiring content creators. Collaborating with talented individuals can bring fresh perspectives and quality content to your site, enhancing user engagement and site growth. It's a smart move for site owners. Two heads are better than one.

The good thing that I love so much about collaborating with other talented writers when it comes to adding contents to your blog is that you're going to be getting a different perspective to content ideas being published on your blog.

When I launch a forum, I create fake accounts to create posts, sometimes these fake accounts will even interact with each other. However, as I start getting members, my fake accounts start becoming inactive and they will eventually never create posts.

When I launch a forum, I create fake accounts to create posts, sometimes these fake accounts will even interact with each other. However, as I start getting members, my fake accounts start becoming inactive and they will eventually never create posts.

I believe that most forum owners do the same thing especially when they have the time to create majority of the contents that they needed before they launch their community. For those who don't have the time to do it, they usually hire people who will create those contents that members are going to be engaged with when they sign up.

I believe that most forum owners do the same thing especially when they have the time to create majority of the contents that they needed before they launch their community. For those who don't have the time to do it, they usually hire people who will create those contents that members are going to be engaged with when they sign up.
Even when you are hiring to post, you still need some topics to post for these users, right? Some people like to create topics themselves, however, I prefer to create initial posts from fake users. Once there are genuine activities, my fake accounts will die. I have done this on multiple forums.

Even when you are hiring to post, you still need some topics to post for these users, right? Some people like to create topics themselves, however, I prefer to create initial posts from fake users. Once there are genuine activities, my fake accounts will die. I have done this on multiple forums.

Yeah, that's very correct. The most important thing is for there to be contents where visitors are going to engage with whenever they visit your blog. It looks very stupid when after creating your blog but you don't have any content your visitors can actually comment on when they decided to check out your blog. It doesn't matter if you use fake account or hired posters who will create only new topics (articles), having those fresh contents available is what's necessary.

I'm on free software and my board is about coding, so I don't see the need to hire content creators unless they were to post their codes/skins/documentation. I can do post exchanges and content bundles for the "general" areas of the board that are less important than the primary coding forums.

I'm all for it - for forum posts/threads and blog comments. However, I tend to view blogging and article writing as a deeply personal expression when I am working on on my own site. It would take a lot of convincing for me to take on guest blog entries on my own blog. Every aspect of a blog site I view as an artistic masterpiece that I take very seriously.

Blogging is totally different from forum posting. This is the reason why a lot of people place so much emphasis on blogging than forums. The kind of work that is needed for you to write an extensive high-quality article for blogs takes a lot more when compared to what is needed to write content on forums.

I think it's perfectly fine to pay for forum posts. Especially if you're just starting your forum out. I've paid for paid posters and I've been a paid poster myself in the past.

But yeah if my forum needs a little boost, I'll get some people over to help make topics and talk.

Yeah, that's very correct. When it is not possible for you to be the only one that is posting contents on your forum always, it is necessary for you to hire more posters who are going to contribute to the content level of your community, so that people will still have more places to engage in discussions.

If someone just signup for write good article or nice post or wonderful thread then this doesn't add any value, I guess this person doesn't even take time to read the article but just post for accomplish posting package or getting a reward which seems not to be smart.

I'm definitely for hiring someone to post on my forum or blog. It can bring fresh perspectives, diverse content, and help maintain a consistent posting schedule. Having additional contributors allows for more engaging discussions and a wider range of topics, making the forum or blog more dynamic and appealing to a broader audience.

I'm definitely for hiring someone to post on my forum or blog. It can bring fresh perspectives, diverse content, and help maintain a consistent posting schedule. Having additional contributors allows for more engaging discussions and a wider range of topics, making the forum or blog more dynamic and appealing to a broader audience.

Getting people to help create content for your blog or forum can also be a way to let visitors have a feeling that your site is up and doing and that is a reason to have it on board.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back