What's new

Are you earning on picoworkers?

They don't have tasks with good pay rate and takes longer to credit accounts after completion of task and after that takes extra fee for withdrawals.

I need to join at least once micro-task website so that I can have something from which I can earn other than PTP forums as its not easy to earn from PTP all the time

I had an account the website but I already stop working on it after all realizing that some task are not available on my locations which makes it hard for me to keep on working. At first I was very happy since there are a lot of task but later on the tasks are getting harder and harder as the days pass by.

I had an account the website but I already stop working on it after all realizing that some task are not available on my locations which makes it hard for me to keep on working. At first I was very happy since there are a lot of task but later on the tasks are getting harder and harder as the days pass by.
When you join you will naturally see more tasks as they have more tasks reserved for brand new users and naturally the offers will decline after some time.

I like to join too but then I am afraid of low-paying tasks plus they charge extra fee when we request payment so it does get tough for us because of low earnings

When you join you will naturally see more tasks as they have more tasks reserved for brand new users and naturally the offers will decline after some time.
Yeah that is the reality or situation o that website and it seems like they are luring other people to be active on the site especially those newly members by offering more tasks but later on they will stop sending offers until members could not reach the minimum cash out.

Yeah that is the reality or situation o that website and it seems like they are luring other people to be active on the site especially those newly members by offering more tasks but later on they will stop sending offers until members could not reach the minimum cash out.
Micro task websites are good and earnings are better as compared to pay to post forums and for this reason we need to join websites with better pay rates

I joined picoworkers several months ago and I left it because of high withdraw fees, after that it changed to sprout gigs, now beside micro tasks you can sell gigs too.

I joined picoworkers several months ago and I left it because of high withdraw fees, after that it changed to sprout gigs, now beside micro tasks you can sell gigs too.
Can you explain a little about selling Gigs and what type of Gigs can be sold? I was aware that we can post our tasks but not aware of selling gigs for money

Selling Gigs is the versatile feature added by them but you need to reach expert level

Can you explain a little about selling Gigs and what type of Gigs can be sold? I was aware that we can post our tasks but not aware of selling gigs for money
You can sell gigs as a freelancer, if you have digital skills like graphic design, digital marketing, web development, web design and etc, you can make your profile and portfolio and sell gigs.

You can sell gigs as a freelancer, if you have digital skills like graphic design, digital marketing, web development, web design and etc, you can make your profile and portfolio and sell gigs.
You need 25000 points to reach level 8 expert to start gigs as starting gigs for starter and intermediate worker is not available it starts from level 8 on sprout gigs.

You need 25000 points to reach level 8 expert to start gigs as starting gigs for starter and intermediate worker is not available it starts from level 8 on sprout gigs.
I need to see if its worth reaching that level. What is your experience on the website? Are you liking it and posting Gigs? How are the earnings on the website?

I need to see if its worth reaching that level. What is your experience on the website? Are you liking it and posting Gigs? How are the earnings on the website?
The earning is 10 points per satisfied job and 30 points per survey. Unsatisfied job debits 50 points per work level means level 0 means 50 points and level 10 it debits 550 points. When reaching 25000 points you are level 8. Points level have no monetary value but level 8 let you access to certain futures like publish your gig.

The earning is 10 points per satisfied job and 30 points per survey. Unsatisfied job debits 50 points per work level means level 0 means 50 points and level 10 it debits 550 points. When reaching 25000 points you are level 8. Points level have no monetary value but level 8 let you access to certain futures like publish your gig.
How much you can earn only with micro tasks per day without surveys and selling gigs?

Publishing your gig is an interesting thing added by Sproutgigs and can be profitable if you are good at different skills.

I would have joined its new website Sproutgigs by now but I don't like its low paying tasks and they also charge fee on withdrawals so I am not planning to join

I would have joined its new website Sproutgigs by now but I don't like its low paying tasks and they also charge fee on withdrawals so I am not planning to join
Come to think of it I beleive what you are saying because am live experience of this the website pays low per task now I dont know if that was due to low charge they get from advertisers before then they use to pay a bit high per task but I quite because now their rate seems so low its will take you upto 2 to 4 hours before you can make $1 but back then I use to earn this amoiunt within 1 to 2 hours

They are slow and what's more demotivating is the higher withdrawal fee whenever we request payment so we are always getting less than what we earn

How much you can earn only with micro tasks per day without surveys and selling gigs?
From microjobs : 0.25 $ most of days - 1 $ lucky days
From gigs: Depend on the value of gigs and orders received from the people

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back