Are you earning on picoworkers?

Enxx

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Picoworkers is a micro task website that pays members to do simple task. It is not picoworkers that pays members directly but other members that want there work to be done like liking there Facebook pages and lot more like that.
For anyone that has already joined. What is your experience with them?

Picoworkers is a micro task website that pays members to do simple task. It is not picoworkers that pays members directly but other members that want there work to be done like liking there Facebook pages and lot more like that.
For anyone that has already joined. What is your experience with them?
I have read about the site but it's pay rate for tasks for my country is very low so this had really discouraged me.

I have read about the site but it's pay rate for tasks for my country is very low so this had really discouraged me.
I don't think it really matter where you are because most of the task there don't require location

I have not tried to join on that site. I keep on seeing that site picoworkers. I am so thankful about some details about that site, at least it's alarming.

I have not tried to join on that site. I keep on seeing that site picoworkers. I am so thankful about some details about that site, at least it's alarming.
I joined but couldn't do much because the pay per task for my country is just too low. I knew it will be a waste of time for me

I joined but couldn't do much because the pay per task for my country is just too low. I knew it will be a waste of time for me
That is a very wise decision not to waste under the umbrella of that site for you may feel like being trapped if done many posts there and payment is beyond imagination.

The tasks are different for different countries and those from Top tier gets the high paying tasks and those from bottom tier like us get only the low paying tasks so it's hard to earn from these websites.

Sprout Gigs formelly Picoworkers I am working by performing tasks on TimeWall then cash out to Sprout Gigs as performing tasks directly at Sprout Gigs leads to -500 points per unsatisfied task as I am level 10 and this is not good to lose 500 points for unsatisfied task of 0,03 $ or something like that.

The tasks are different for different countries and those from Top tier gets the high paying tasks and those from bottom tier like us get only the low paying tasks so it's hard to earn from these websites.
This is the problem because we from India Or Asia we do not get any high paying offers so we do not have many working options to earn

What is this 2FA @saoussen5765 I am learning about it for the first time and have never seen any website wanting us to do something like that to save ourselves from similar-looking websites?

What is this 2FA @saoussen5765 I am learning about it for the first time and have never seen any website wanting us to do something like that to save ourselves from similar-looking websites?
Google Authentificator app
I see the warning this morning on Sprout Gigs dash board. If you login you may find warning.
Some tricky people makes interface looking like Sprout Gigs trying to steal users informations.

Many disliked Picoworkers site for the pay is so slow. I lack interest in joining that site. I must concentrate on a legit site like PB.

I have been hearing about Picoworkers for quite some time.
I had to look into it a few weeks ago, but I was disappointed with the pay rate.
It truly is slow.
If you are looking for a steady online job, this is not the place to be.

I have been hearing about Picoworkers for quite some time.
I had to look into it a few weeks ago, but I was disappointed with the pay rate.
It truly is slow.
If you are looking for a steady online job, this is not the place to be.
Half of the jobs are signup jobs for same earning websites, social media tasks are quite hard with questionnaries and auto validation proof, redit jobs no longer works. This are drawbacks of Picoworkers.

Picoworkers is easier as compared to some of the other micro task websites so if you don't have bigger targets and satisfied with earn $5 a month then you should utilize this website.

I have received almost $100 in payment from this platform, however, I no longer use this platform.

I think they changed to Sproutgigs.com now but I am yet to check the new platform but will see if my account still exists or if I need to create a new one

I have not heard about that site. I also do not have ample time to apply to many forum sites. I have an active job that requires my attention.

It's a very old website and I was part of it but not sure if my account still exists on the website or not because it's been long

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back