What's new

Are You a Religious Person?

Seriously, human beings keep getting worst by the day. When you think that you have seen it all, another person will say, hey hold my beer to show you what you wouldn't have expected in your life time. We are going to be the end of us if we are not careful.
It is difficult to think that human beings can get better at least in the short term, as you say, they are getting worse and worse, and I think that in the coming years, the problem will get worse, we live in a society that also tries to corrupt you from all sides, it is very difficult to think that human beings can also get better in the current conditions in which society and the planet find themselves.

No, I'm not a religious person; I identify as an atheist. For me, it's about finding meaning and purpose through experiences, relationships, and the understanding of the world around us. I appreciate the diversity of beliefs but personally find a different kind of connection with the human experience outside of religious frameworks. It's about embracing a worldview that relies on reason, evidence, and the shared journey we all navigate.

It is difficult to think that human beings can get better at least in the short term, as you say, they are getting worse and worse, and I think that in the coming years, the problem will get worse, we live in a society that also tries to corrupt you from all sides, it is very difficult to think that human beings can also get better in the current conditions in which society and the planet find themselves.

It's just like what Wafa Sultan had to say about what's been happening with religion, the West and Isalm. Things will sleep getting worst when things are not being looked at differently especially when it comes to accepting others that doesn't have the same opinion and believe as you do.

I appreciate your honesty in sharing your perspective as an atheist. It's wonderful how we can all have diverse beliefs and find meaning in different ways. Your emphasis on finding purpose through experiences, relationships, and understanding the world around us is a valid and meaningful approach to life.

I am a religious person but I find religion as something private. You should not tell people how you pray, or when you go to church, if you go to church. I also avoid any type of discussion with atheists because it is fruitless. He doesn't believe, I do. Simple as that.

I am a religious person but not highly religious. I grew up in a Religious home where we pray morning and night with my parents and I must say, it did shaped my life.

Being a religious person for me does not mean I do the wrong things at the wrong time. Things like going to the church when I'm supposed to be working.

I think often times, we tend to misplace priorities. Above all, humanity comes first for me. Treating people nicely and kindly.
You would never see me giving offerings in church when my neighbors are hungry. I'm totally against it.

I used to be religious a jewish one but I stopped because it didn't benefit and satisfy me and I couldn't see the religion completing my life it was the opposite it simply made them worse. We have a day in a week that is called "shabbat" and during that day we can't really use any technological object, we can't even go to a party or to the beach with friends and that's really boring it made me depressed and I just couldn't do it anymore, and it's not only that I never really liked praying or doing those religious things it didn't fit me. I do have religious friends and I respect them honestly I don't care what religion or race a person is I respect everyone equally but it was my own decision that I'm allowed to take to stop being religious.

I haven't been going to church since November, mainly cause I am a new area. However, though, I live my life by a code and I'm trying to be more strict about it. Well, it's about avoiding spiritually toxic environments, with the end-goal of getting more blessings for me, my wife, and kid.

I consider myself a religious person because my parents are like that and they taught me, and I wouldn't say that it is forced because in adulthood I myself rethought all the concepts and remained a believer. I pray and go to church regularly

I view religion less in terms of saying I go to church or hold beliefs, but rather in the sense of being in a battleground between good and evil spirits. I think it's this battle that really matters. However, it might just be the fact that the baptized are in a covenant, like the Ancient Israelites. In that case, the spiritual battle is real to them, not others really.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back