Are You a Religious Person?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Are you a religious person? If you consider yourself a religious person do you regularly pray, worship, and go to the place of worship? If you are not a religious person, are there any particular reasons?

Honestly I am not a religious person because for me it is not necessary to go to church for us to be called as religious because we can have some prayers anywhere as long as it is in a quiet and calm place. Some people make it a basic idea that only those people who got to church every Sunday are the so called religious people but they didn't know that not all them are doing good.

I am not a deep religious person like that. I might call myself a liberal christian. Religion is one of the biggest problems we have in this world today.

I live my life with love and focus solely on being good to a neighbour. As a Christian, that is what is expected of to do and not to act like I don't care when I see someone that is passing through some challenges.

I'm not really religious, but I do hope there is a god out there and a heaven we all go to. But when I think realistically, I don't believe that will ever happen. I think based on science and what happens at death, and I think once we die, that's it. I think it'd be awesome if I end up in a heaven and totally proven wrong, because that would right there make me believe in it. But looking at it as a human person, it's hard to believe there is another life after death.

I'm not too religious of a person. My church going is once in a while as I feel the need to feed my spiritual life once in a while. If someone is too religious, I might be withdrawn from how I relate with the person because they tend to act weird sometimes.

I'm neither too religious nor too atheist. I fall somewhere in between. I involve in religious stuff when friends and family do. Otherwise, I don't involve myself.

I am a religious person and profess Christianity ✝ Faith is what helps us live! and the holy book the bible helps answer our questions, It is important for me to follow the rules of the Bible.

Yes, I am a religious person, I am a Christian, there was a time when I was not religious and I had lost a little faith, but now I am clear about it and I have no doubts about my faith.

I try as much as possible to go to church every Sunday and participate in the Christian activities that is being carried out by my church. So, I would consider myself as being religious but it is not anything that is driving me crazy because I know religion can mess up people's mind.

Yes, I am a religious person, I am a Christian, there was a time when I was not religious and I had lost a little faith, but now I am clear about it and I have no doubts about my faith.

I'm happy to hear you've been able to recover your lost faith. It might sound easy but this is very difficult. Faith is not something you can see, it's a belief. If you disconnect from it, reconnecting back is hard. Can you remember what made you to lose your faith before?

I'm happy to hear you've been able to recover your lost faith. It might sound easy but this is very difficult. Faith is not something you can see, it's a belief. If you disconnect from it, reconnecting back is hard. Can you remember what made you to lose your faith before?
Well, what made me lose faith a little at that moment was all the evils that were happening in the world, wars, hunger, the lack of empathy, and all the problems that exist in the world in general, luckily I was able to restore my faith a little by getting closer to the teachings of Christ once again.

Well, what made me lose faith a little at that moment was all the evils that were happening in the world, wars, hunger, the lack of empathy, and all the problems that exist in the world in general, luckily I was able to restore my faith a little by getting closer to the teachings of Christ once again.

I believe that all things were signs of end time that was written in the scriptures. Everything that was written in the scripture is currently happening all over the world which is something anyone who is religious will try as much as possible to mend their ways in case we are truly witnessing the end time.

I believe that all things were signs of end time that was written in the scriptures. Everything that was written in the scripture is currently happening all over the world which is something anyone who is religious will try as much as possible to mend their ways in case we are truly witnessing the end time.
Well, many people have believed they are living at the end of times because of the experiences they saw happen in their lifetime. Imagine that person who had to live through two world wars, or the one who lived through the Black Death that wiped out almost all of Europe, or so many other wars, diseases, or evils in general, I don't know if we will be seeing the end of times, but we would not be the first to believe that we are living them.

Well, many people have believed they are living at the end of times because of the experiences they saw happen in their lifetime. Imagine that person who had to live through two world wars, or the one who lived through the Black Death that wiped out almost all of Europe, or so many other wars, diseases, or evils in general, I don't know if we will be seeing the end of times, but we would not be the first to believe that we are living them.

I completely agree with you. The sign of end time have been with us for ages but the world is still here and not gone. I don't know if this is blasphemy but what I really think about end time is that each of us have our end time come when we die. Everything else that comes after our death is no longer our business.

I completely agree with you. The sign of end time have been with us for ages but the world is still here and not gone. I don't know if this is blasphemy but what I really think about end time is that each of us have our end time come when we die. Everything else that comes after our death is no longer our business.
Exactly, furthermore, we say the end of times, but we should translate it as the extinction of the human race, because even if we cease to exist, everything else will continue to function as it did previously, almost with total probability, the universe will continue its course, only We will be the ones who have self-destructed.

Exactly, furthermore, we say the end of times, but we should translate it as the extinction of the human race, because even if we cease to exist, everything else will continue to function as it did previously, almost with total probability, the universe will continue its course, only We will be the ones who have self-destructed.

Exactly! It's actually why I said that I hope it's not a blasphemous statement from me because I know that some hard-core religious bigot will find it to be a blasphemy. They are waiting for the last day God will swoop in with all his angels to destroy everything.

All these evils will keep happening till the world is no more. It's not a problem with the world or religion but a problem with human beings. They are the one's causing and creating all the evils and hardship the world knows.

All these evils will keep happening till the world is no more. It's not a problem with the world or religion but a problem with human beings. They are the one's causing and creating all the evils and hardship the world knows.
Yes, the problem is that we are human beings and the blame also, in part, falls on us, I think that the human being is also defective from the factory, we are the most complicated living being to understand at least on planet Earth, it is very sad to see everything that the human being has done without any remorse.

Yes, the problem is that we are human beings and the blame also, in part, falls on us, I think that the human being is also defective from the factory, we are the most complicated living being to understand at least on planet Earth, it is very sad to see everything that the human being has done without any remorse.

Seriously, human beings keep getting worst by the day. When you think that you have seen it all, another person will say, hey hold my beer to show you what you wouldn't have expected in your life time. We are going to be the end of us if we are not careful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back