What's new

Are you a registered member of Admin Junkies?

You may just visit there to be updated about the new platforms that pay people
I will not visit that site again. It is just a waste of time. I was invited to write articles and compete in the contests, but I do not like the topic they suggested. I thought I will be the one to choose a topic based on the categories/

I will not visit that site again. It is just a waste of time. I was invited to write articles and compete in the contests, but I do not like the topic they suggested. I thought I will be the one to choose a topic based on the categories/
It depends on individual preference so it is good if you feel like you do not want to work on the platform anymore

They are running contests from which you can earn big but you need to post high quality articles on the website.

The site would pay you for your post of and only if you subscribe to to be a premium member with $40. They would pay you through Paypal.

That's way too high and I think bizdustry takes $30 which is already too much and I prefer to earn without paying anything for subscription

Its working and paying too but its not a typical pay to post forums so we cannot expect to join, post, earn and get paid from it

Well, I think that admin junkies is no longer active at all. The fact remains that I have searched for it and I cannot find it.

I think they are still active as I have registered on the website months ago and still receive emails from them

Admin junkies is still active. The $40 subscription is for a year. I think I am planning to set up an exchange there in the next two months.

Well, I think that admin junkies is no longer active at all. The fact remains that I have searched for it and I cannot find it.
I registered there two weeks ago but never came back. Many said it is not a paid-to-post forum. I better stay away to spare some time.

Admin junkies is still active. The $40 subscription is for a year. I think I am planning to set up an exchange there in the next two months.
Looks like you are setting up your exchange on all the websites but it will be useful if there are many users from Nigeria

I lost appetite for that site after learning it is not a paid to post site. I am always busy and I cannot anyone engage with activities on AJ doing activities that earn no pay.

I also prefer pay to post website and if you like you can start posting on forum coin where you joined and posted a few comments and stopped

I started yesterday and earn some points it seems 16 I do not know what is 16 hehe. I also do not see the portal where to write a new post. I only replied there in FC.

I started yesterday and earn some points it seems 16 I do not know what is 16 hehe. I also do not see the portal where to write a new post. I only replied there in FC.
I am not sure if you were posting on forum coin or if you are confusing it wth some other website LOL because I am active on the website daily for hours

I am about to visit FC but I stop by here in PB.I am wondering why that site keeps on asking for my password when in act I already saved it. It is so frustrating. It said wrong password. OMG.

In case you experience this then you can forget the password and will receive instructions on your email about it

Yes, that's how my passwords are saved through Goggle but I'm wondering why they always say wrong password. There's something malicious.

For those saying this website is closed should check again as I am still getting emails from them

The forum site admin junkies is not closed. It is a big forum however it does not pay people posting there. It is like OffTopix just for fun and enjoyment with members.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back