What's new

Are you a registered member of Admin Junkies?

Starmix

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 7, 2022
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
I newly registered at this forum site Admin Junkies but I never had any idea if it is a paid-to-post site. The site seems complicated to me. There are so many portals but I never see there a portal where earning is posted, unlike in RIF and PB we can visibly see how much we earn. I also received a message from the site owner inviting me to join the articles writing contest, but I was told to send the articles through private message. Why is that so? Then the winning depends on the voting results from the members. If won't win the article writing contest, your article will be paid 250 points. Hoping there is someone here who can answer me.

I newly registered at this forum site Admin Junkies but I never had any idea if it is a paid-to-post site. The site seems complicated to me. There are so many portals but I never see there a portal where earning is posted, unlike in RIF and PB we can visibly see how much we earn. I also received a message from the site owner inviting me to join the articles writing contest, but I was told to send the articles through private message. Why is that so? Then the winning depends on the voting results from the members. If won't win the article writing contest, your article will be paid 250 points. Hoping there is someone here who can answer me.
I don't know about the platform though but I know so many people who work on the platform

I am registered but I cannot handle so many websites so I don't even login it and not sure when was the last time I accessed it

I am registered but I cannot handle so many websites so I don't even login it and not sure when was the last time I accessed it
I wish you can teach me how to work on that platform
I would love to work on the platform

Ooh I understand the explanation now
Thanks for it
I will not work there then
I will try to check my account to see if there is any latest on the website otherwise it's not a PTP so we cannot earn directly from our posts

@Salt, thank you for telling us that it's not a paid to post site. I will only be wasting my time and energy. That's why I can't find the portal on our earnings.

I will try to check my account to see if there is any latest on the website otherwise it's not a PTP so we cannot earn directly from our posts
We should just look for other platforms that we can earn from
This platform is no more in my plans

I am still hoping that the forum site Admin Junkies is a PTP site. In case, it is not, then I just drop by there to say hi and hello. I also see many members there from OT and RIF.

I am still hoping that the forum site Admin Junkies is a PTP site. In case, it is not, then I just drop by there to say hi and hello. I also see many members there from OT and RIF.
I already made my research
It is not a paid to post site and I don't have enough time to be wasting on a platform that I cannot make money on

I already made my research
It is not a paid to post site and I don't have enough time to be wasting on a platform that I cannot make money on
OMG, I am so sorry to learn from you that it is not a paid-to-post site. I registered there already and posted some. Now that I knew that it is not a PTP site, I have to stay away from that site.

Its not a pay to post forum so you cannot earn per post but if they are running a contest or admin is looking for posts then they may ask you but you cannot be assured to land this job that easily

Its not a pay to post forum so you cannot earn per post but if they are running a contest or admin is looking for posts then they may ask you but you cannot be assured to land this job that easily
That is the problem
I do not have enough time to be posting on platforms that will not pay me

Well, I search for admin Junkies and Google shows that it has been closed permanently. Is this true?

Its working and paying too but its not a typical pay to post forums so we cannot expect to join, post, earn and get paid from it

I'm also hesitant to do activities at admin junkies. It's not a paid to post site. I may visit there once in a while.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back