What's new

Are there any private companies you know who provides pension to its former employees?

In a corporate where I work at the moment they only provide retirement benefit but not a pension which an employee can take in a lump sum or monthly basis.

Do you know any company who provides pension instead?
I was working with private company.
They provide pension scheme of different types, lead way pension scheme and the first bank pension scheme both of them performed excellently.

Indeed. But life span is shorter now so I prefer getting the job I enjoy where I earn more regardless if my employer is a private one or the government.
We won't be here for long, so better enjoy :D
You are absolutely right by saying this seriously, in as much as you will be earning some amount of money either on a daily or weekly basis then I don't think is a bad idea.

Most of the private companies i know in my locality are not paying it's retired members pension. I believe that it is absolutely plan your retirement before hand so as not to encounter financial challenges.

You have to work with the government here in Nigeria if you want to have a pension. No matter how well established a private organization is, they do not offer pensions for their staff, just a retirement bonus.

A lot of the private companies that I no do not have any pension scheme on their own but instead they are going to advise you on some that they are going to partner with which I believe is still cool.

A lot of the private companies that I no do not have any pension scheme on their own but instead they are going to advise you on some that they are going to partner with which I believe is still cool.
Yeah, definitely.
There are some pension organizations you could partner with so that your sail during retirement would be smooth and steady. They usually operates by saving up part of your salary for future pension.

The private companies that I know only provide gratuity to they retiring employees. That is a large sum of money given on the day of retirement. They don't give pension plans like public companies.

In our country, there are no companies that offer pension to its employees, however, there are a lot of companies that give retirement funds to their employees. This is usually the case with big companies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back