What's new

Are there any private companies you know who provides pension to its former employees?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In a corporate where I work at the moment they only provide retirement benefit but not a pension which an employee can take in a lump sum or monthly basis.

Do you know any company who provides pension instead?

Exactly I don't know any company provides a pansion scheme to their ex employee, most of the private companies behavior against with their employees is like that "use and throw," once they get their all retirement benefits,then they never pays a single penny extra.

I haven't seen one, but I can't say there's none. What private company do is that they pay off their workers that are retiring. And some of them have a pension scheme so they deduct some percentage from their workers salary. This deducted money is what they staff that is retiring.

Exactly I don't know any company provides a pansion scheme to their ex employee, most of the private companies behavior against with their employees is like that "use and throw," once they get their all retirement benefits,then they never pays a single penny extra.
Sad but this is really true in many cases.
Mostly, it's the government that offers pensions, but private companies don't.

Sad but this is really true in many cases.
Mostly, it's the government that offers pensions, but private companies don't.
That's the reason so many educated peoples try to crack government jobs. Once they get a job in government, that means for life long. They don't need to worry about financial problems, because after retirement they gets half of the salary till their death. This is the greatest benefit of government employees.

That's the reason so many educated peoples try to crack government jobs. Once they get a job in government, that means for life long. They don't need to worry about financial problems, because after retirement they gets half of the salary till their death. This is the greatest benefit of government employees.
Indeed. But life span is shorter now so I prefer getting the job I enjoy where I earn more regardless if my employer is a private one or the government.
We won't be here for long, so better enjoy :D

Indeed. But life span is shorter now so I prefer getting the job I enjoy where I earn more regardless if my employer is a private one or the government.
We won't be here for long, so better enjoy :D
Oh,! I think you are still a bachelor. That is why you are saying this type, but all days are not the same. Surely a family comes into your life, and that time your life totally changes, because your family responsibilities are on your shoulders. At that time you seriously thinks about your feature.
Now you are at a younger age, and these are the golden days in our lifes, so enjoy them in your own way.😀😀

Personally I have not comes across any private company or organisations which pays there retired workers pension. most of the companies that pays pension and public own organisations.

Exactly. Government seem to be the only employer of labour who is paying pension to retire workers in most country. That's why a lot strive to get government job. Someone told me recently that the benefit of serving government is the pension, not salary. I can't agree less.

There is some kind of private companies around here that is required by law that they should provide pension schemes for their employees and it has to be a fair one.

Absolutely I have never comes across any private company that pays it workers or retirees any pension or engage in pension schemes mostly those engage are public sectors own by the government.
There is some kind of private companies around here that is required by law that they should provide pension schemes for their employees and it has to be a fair one.
Actually I think the issue of pension is made compulsory by some government of different countries but most of the location, has poor laws regarding private sector paying for pensions.

Well I do not know about other countries but in my country I do not think a private company or private sectors do pensions, they high the could do is to settle you with a huge amount of money once you retiring.

I'm not sure there'll be any of such. International law as concerns pension will disagree otherwise. Let people enjoy their pay and live the lives the so desire or merit.

In a corporate where I work at the moment they only provide retirement benefit but not a pension which an employee can take in a lump sum or monthly basis.

Do you know any company who provides pension instead?
I have not come across any private company that offers a pension and if some even do exist, they are incredibly rare. On the other hand, there are numerous government companies that offer pension.

Personally, I am unaware of any private businesses or organizations that provide pensions to their retired employees.
most of the organizations owned by the public and pension payers.

Currently I can't tell any private companies that paid pension to it retirees. simply because most of the companies I know that pays pension are government owned companies.

Exactly what I know too! But I prefer not working with the govt because they’re usually for good. I wanna change jobs when I need to, so I prefer being hired by private companies.

Based on experience I don't really think there are private companies that can provide pension to it retirees even though sometimes it depends on the government policies on the issue of labor but most often, only retirement benefits that are given once.

I don't think most private sectors usually provide pension for their formal employees. But I've heard that most private sector employees that have worked for at least 10years may avail pension after retirement

In most of the cases that i knpw concerning private organisations is that they usually give their retiring employees a pay off,and give them severance benefits,but not pension.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back