Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've considered buying a smart watch for a while now. I own a cheap fitness tracker, that's the closest to a smart watch that I have.

I just worry that if I buy a new smart watch, a better one will drop tomorrow. And I hate how fast new watches come out. What smart watches do you guys own?

In about $18 you can own a smartwatch in India so I feel it's quite affordable. They comes with a lot of features which might be useful to some, useless to some. How much did you spend on your new one? (I don't own any yet because I don't feel the need of having one. I love my analog watch)

I myself have not owned a smartwatch but I do know that my mum had a Samsung one for the last 4 years and unfortunately, just recently the clock face came away from the smartwatch and it turned out it was glued on rather than snapped in.

She said she was very lucky when she was charging it and that the glue lasted as long as it did due to the smartwatch getting warm when charging and that when she did a search regarding the issue, it was a common problem that was a manufacturer defect.

The watch at the time 4 years ago cost her £200 but she has gone for a cheaper one this time. I would say they are worth the price but they are not worth spending £200 on for sure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back