Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a fancy expensive drone. Do you know of some of the best drones on the market? I don't want to break the bank, but I'd say the limit I'd pay would be $1500. What kind of drone could you get with that money? It has to have a camera and a decent app to control it. Also it has to have good battery life.

If you like technology and drones in general, I think that if it is worth paying the price that is asked for it, some people buy mobiles for more than $1000 and do nothing extraordinary with them, I prefer to use that money to buy a drone that is much more fun.

Well that's a great price to get you a very nice and highly advance drone. There is one store I do purchase stuffs online, in line with your current price, it can get you x3 of the drone I saw there. The available drone there came with its controller, done embedded camera and many more features.

In some countries owning a drone could be a criminal act like for example you must work in police station or policeman to have the right to have one, if a citizen is caught having one it could go to the prison as these tools are only for police.

Guys have any suggestions for drones around the price I posted? I'm open to ideas and any suggestions would rock!
DJI is the leading drone manufacturer in the world as far as I know. They produce one of the best drones with high-quality cameras and many more features. But there may be some regional restrictions. For your price, you can check out the DJI Mini 4 Pro and for other DJI drones, you can check out their official Amazon store here.

DJI is the leading drone manufacturer in the world as far as I know. They produce one of the best drones with high-quality cameras and many more features. But there may be some regional restrictions. For your price, you can check out the DJI Mini 4 Pro and for other DJI drones, you can check out their official Amazon store here.
Thank you for the suggestion, I will check it out. And it seems to be priced within the usual market for drones. I'll check it out for sure.

I don't have drone, and I do not see any use of drone in my life. How much should you spend on a drone depends on what you are using it for. I have a relative who spend $3000 on a drone, he is an engineer and uses drone for study landscape

I don't have drone, and I do not see any use of drone in my life. How much should you spend on a drone depends on what you are using it for. I have a relative who spend $3000 on a drone, he is an engineer and uses drone for study landscape
In my country having a drone by individuals is a crime and could lead to legal penalities like going to prison for some months starting from 6 months. It differs from your country's laws or regulations to allow or prohibit citizens from having one.

I also have a desire to buy such a drone, but I am not so interested in simple DJI-type quadcopters because they are very expensive and they also do not have the cool functions that an FPV drone has, because it is with an FPV drone that you can fly very quickly and maneuver coolly and it is worth learning to manage the FPV itself

In my country having a drone by individuals is a crime and could lead to legal penalities like going to prison for some months starting from 6 months. It differs from your country's laws or regulations to allow or prohibit citizens from having one.
Why is it labeled as a crime? Is it because of security concerns as government might be thinking that terrorists and criminals might use drones to monitor security weakness?

Why is it labeled as a crime? Is it because of security concerns as government might be thinking that terrorists and criminals might use drones to monitor security weakness?
They see that to have a drone you need to be a policemen otherwise they label you as terrorist or criminal.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back