What's new

Are Paid To Click Websites Really Reliable?

Most paid to click sites I encounter are reliable it is just that the gonna give peanuts for it. And also the threshold is going to be high. Some ptc site that reward coins and things of that common which user can withdraw as crypto currency are some times do pay.

Most paid to click sites I encounter are reliable it is just that the gonna give peanuts for it. And also the threshold is going to be high. Some ptc site that reward coins and things of that common which user can withdraw as crypto currency are some times do pay.
What amount do you mean when you say high payout threshold? I say this because the highest I have found is more or less $5 at most, all the others do not reach $1, I have not seen any PTC in which the payment threshold is greater than $5, I mean PTCs that are legal and pay of course.

The term "Paid to click" refers to websites that pay their members to click on links and advertisements. They may pay up to 4 cents for each click. Some people also invest money in such kind of websites as well. However, these websites are well known for becoming a scam. So, are they really reliable? Have you ever invested money into such kind of websites?
I have not invested a dime, but I only work to earn. Most of the sites easily get crashed. So, I don't think I have what it takes to take the risk. It works for some people anyway.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back