What's new

Are Paid To Click Websites Really Reliable?

Paid to click websites are not reliable in my own perspective. I have signed up on the platform called star-clicks in the past but I was not able to make something reasonable. I got uninterested in the platform because of that.

I don't know for sure if paid to click sites are reliable. I have never worked on this sites neither have i invested in these sites. I also do not know anyone who has worked or invested in this sites.

There are many PTC sites that have been operating for maybe 10 years, but honestly, you can't make money on them. Yes they pay but you don't make money on it and it's not worth your time
I feel like anyone would depend on paid to click website is not ready to make so much money online and not even ready to make money that is enough for himself

Most paid to click website are reliable and you can make money from them but I advise that before you decide to work on any paid to post forum you need to make your own research.

You should never trust or rely on any PTC site for earning money. There is no PTC that will pay you $1 per day. However, if you do deceive 10, 000 people to join using your referral link and if they remain active, you could earn $5 per day but those 10, 000 people will earn $1 per month.

I don't know for sure if paid to click sites are reliable. I have never worked on this sites neither have i invested in these sites. I also do not know anyone who has worked or invested in this sites.
What you need to understand about paid to click platforms is that there are legitimate ones and there are also scams. So it is left for you to be careful in order not to fall for scam platforms. You need to make a proper research before signing up.

I feel like anyone would depend on paid to click website is not ready to make so much money online and not even ready to make money that is enough for himself
I had a lot of experience in these sites and made a lot of investments. They force you to buy referrals and after buying the referrals they don't click and you don't get your money back. This is a systemic fraud method

There are some PTC sites that are very reputable. But this particular pattern of earning is not what I fancy. It is good for people who love it. I prefer online earnings that have to do with writing.

There are some PTC sites that are very reputable. But this particular pattern of earning is not what I fancy. It is good for people who love it. I prefer online earnings that have to do with writing.
Of course, there are paid to click websites that are very credible and reliable . However, it is necessary to conduct proper research on this PTC sites so that they would not fall victim of scams.

There are many PTC sites that have been operating for maybe 10 years, but honestly, you can't make money on them. Yes they pay but you don't make money on it and it's not worth your time
Despite that, there are so many paid to click website that are credible and also useful. However, it is a very good way to make decent money if you can stake on it.

What you need to understand about paid to click platforms is that there are legitimate ones and there are also scams. So it is left for you to be careful in order not to fall for scam platforms. You need to make a proper research before signing up.
I do know that there are both legitimate and scam paid to click platforms. As a matter of fact, almost all online platforms have both the legit and scam. This why i'm always very careful before signing up for any online money making platform.

I do know that there are both legitimate and scam paid to click platforms. As a matter of fact, almost all online platforms have both the legit and scam. This why i'm always very careful before signing up for any online money making platform.
Well , there are a lot of scam paid to click website on the internet which means that you should carry out due diligence before joining any of those platforms in order to avoid getting ripped off.

I had a lot of experience in these sites and made a lot of investments. They force you to buy referrals and after buying the referrals they don't click and you don't get your money back. This is a systemic fraud method
I would always advise people never do invest in a paid to click a platform because at the end of the day you may not be able to get your investment back. It is better for you to venture into the free ones instead of investing your money because some of them are scam.

I would always advise people never do invest in a paid to click a platform because at the end of the day you may not be able to get your investment back. It is better for you to venture into the free ones instead of investing your money because some of them are scam.
Yes, you should never invest in these sites. Of course, they force you to invest. They will pay you a few cents for the first time and then you have to upgrade your account or buy referrals, otherwise they will not pay you again.
Despite that, there are so many paid to click website that are credible and also useful. However, it is a very good way to make decent money if you can stake on it.
Well, usually I don't suggest anyone to invest in them because in that case your referrals won't click and at the end of the month you won't even get your initial investment money. I invested a lot in these sites and never made a profit

Last edited:
Well , there are a lot of scam paid to click website on the internet which means that you should carry out due diligence before joining any of those platforms in order to avoid getting ripped off.
Thank you for the advice. For now, i do not plan to join any paid to click website but if i decide to join one, i'll try to be very careful and i'll try to research on them before joining.

Yes, you should never invest in these sites. Of course, they force you to invest. They will pay you a few cents for the first time and then you have to upgrade your account or buy referrals, otherwise they will not pay you again.

Well, usually I don't suggest anyone to invest in them because in that case your referrals won't click and at the end of the month you won't even get your initial investment money. I invested a lot in these sites and never made a profit
there was a paid to click platform I saw on telegram that did exactly that. They paid me some money about $2 and when I reached the minimum withdrawal threshold again they asked me to invest before I can be able to withdraw. I knew it was a scam.

there was a paid to click platform I saw on telegram that did exactly that. They paid me some money about $2 and when I reached the minimum withdrawal threshold again they asked me to invest before I can be able to withdraw. I knew it was a scam.
Yes, exactly. All PTC sites use this method and it is a big scam. Unfortunately, there are people who still believe in such sites. As long as there are people who hope to make money from such sites, these sites will operate

Yes, exactly. All PTC sites use this method and it is a big scam. Unfortunately, there are people who still believe in such sites. As long as there are people who hope to make money from such sites, these sites will operate
The truth is that every single day there are a lot of people who are looking for different ways of making money online. Some of the sites they come across at first are paid to click websites. So a lot of people will continue to venture into it.

Paid to click website are very reliable if you understand how to surf the website. It is crucial to learn how to surf the internet in order to gain access to money making platforms.

It depends, I still use a few and they are quite reliable and always pay, in fact I use Coinpayu, Adbtc, and sometimes Rotate4all, and all of them, always pay and I have never missed any payment, there have indeed been many PTCs that have become scams, but there are still some reliable ones on the internet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back