What's new

Are NFTs going to take over for Cryptocurrency?

Nfts are a specific cryptocurrency concept that many people, including me, do not fully grasp. However, it prints money just like everyone else, and that is where I want to be.

This will not be possible. Every crypto projects have their own specific function . Normal cryptocurrency will be in existence while the non fungible tokens will have it own ways

sounds like it combines crypto with digital items. I don't know whether or not they're going to succeed or not, but I feel as if NFts are going to fail, in turn causing more issues with cryptocurrency. What do you guys think though?

Non-fungible token may be a new technology that can easily be adapted by cryptocurrency investors and traders but it is not something that would likely takes over the crypto space.. it could easily be adopted by people but fungible tokens generally will still be in existence.
I share with this notion,because NFT has been having an increasing popularity as the days go by,but i don't think it can take the place of cryptocurency,as crypto has variety of usage.

Do you guys think that NFTS are going to end up taking over for cryptocurrency as we know it? I don't know a whole lot on NFTs, but it sounds like it combines crypto with digital items. I don't know whether or not they're going to succeed or not, but I feel as if NFts are going to fail, in turn causing more issues with cryptocurrency. What do you guys think though?
Hahaa no NFT already going down slowly and less and less peaple are talking about it plus it's not really possible because NFT is non fundable and it's overhyped by many peaple

I share with this notion,because NFT has been having an increasing popularity as the days go by,but i don't think it can take the place of cryptocurency,as crypto has variety of usage.
The non-fungible token was popular than as I understand but not really much as it was being hype sometime. Bitcoins and some potential altcoin are cryptocurrency that will last for a longer period of time.

Do you guys think that NFTS are going to end up taking over for cryptocurrency as we know it? I don't know a whole lot on NFTs, but it sounds like it combines crypto with digital items. I don't know whether or not they're going to succeed or not, but I feel as if NFts are going to fail, in turn causing more issues with cryptocurrency. What do you guys think though?
No I don't think so, NFTs are bullish nowadays and people are trying to invest in it but I think crypto is much better than NFTs because they are solving real world problems.

The non-fungible token was popular than as I understand but not really much as it was being hype sometime. Bitcoins and some potential altcoin are cryptocurrency that will last for a longer period of time.
well i have not being into the trading of NFT but from my observations the trend have not been too frequent on social media as it used to be,but cryptocurency though due to price fluctuations it still has an appriciable value.

Well I am not sure but I think non-fungible token may be a new technology that can easily be adapted by cryptocurrency investors and traders but it is not something that would likely takes over the crypto space.. it could easily be adopted by people but fungible tokens generally will still be in existence.

Well I am not sure but I think non-fungible token may be a new technology that can easily be adapted by cryptocurrency investors and traders but it is not something that would likely takes over the crypto space.. it could easily be adopted by people but fungible tokens generally will still be in existence.

NFTs are high in demand but I do not think that they will take over the mainstream cryptocurrencies any sooner. Each and every kind of Non-fungible token has its own particular value.

well i have not being into the trading of NFT but from my observations the trend have not been too frequent on social media as it used to be,but cryptocurency though due to price fluctuations it still has an appriciable value.
Exactly. I still have much interest to invest in normal cryptocurrency like maybe bitcoins or Ethereum. that's just a few to mention but mostly I concentrate in smaller cryptocurrency with high potential and low market cap.

Exactly. I still have much interest to invest in normal cryptocurrency like maybe bitcoins or Ethereum. that's just a few to mention but mostly I concentrate in smaller cryptocurrency with high potential and low market cap.
There is one thing I have come to understand about the trading of cryptocurrency,I have observed that the more you trade the more you will have more experience on the grade of coin to invest in.

Cryto currencies is now leading and is the feature. TNFS is just a backup and not in anyway taking over the cryto currencies. It will only do so when high ranking investors having a great influence in the market decides

It is true that non-fungible token cannot possibly replace a fungible token and that explains it all. For you to be to relate both of them or think that they will replace each other, they should both be non-fungible or fungible.
Aside fungible and non fungible, there's no way Nfts can replace cryptocurrency. There's a lot of difference between them. Nfts have to do with digital art. While cryptocurrency are coins that can be regarded as digital currency.

The NFTs phenomenon was simply overhyped at the start of this year, but it has since subsided as everyone except for those who are extremely knowledgeable about it has stopped bringing it up. It will never usurp cryptocurrency.

No I don't think so, as a matter of fact I don't really know what NFTs are, but I think they are also like cryptocurrencies but we have a difference between the both of them.

As of now, NFTs are virtually dead. Most people don't care about them and there is just a small group trading them back and forth trying to hype up value. With the market going down for stocks, crypto, etc. no one wants to invest in virtual pictures.

There is no way any of these can take over cryptocurrency but instead you should understand that it is an aspect of cryptocurrency and there is always room for growth and improvement.

There is one thing I have come to understand about the trading of cryptocurrency,I have observed that the more you trade the more you will have more experience on the grade of coin to invest in.
Because trading of cryptocurrency or any other asset will prompt you to carry out research about exactly what you are trading. Yes obviously it is also a way that could help you understand the best potential cryptocurrency worthy of investment.

Because trading of cryptocurrency or any other asset will prompt you to carry out research about exactly what you are trading. Yes obviously it is also a way that could help you understand the best potential cryptocurrency worthy of investment.
That is true,I have come to understand that the more you are into trading you will be more proficient in your trading and as you continue you will gain more experience in the trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back