What's new

Are NFTs going to take over for Cryptocurrency?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys think that NFTS are going to end up taking over for cryptocurrency as we know it? I don't know a whole lot on NFTs, but it sounds like it combines crypto with digital items. I don't know whether or not they're going to succeed or not, but I feel as if NFts are going to fail, in turn causing more issues with cryptocurrency. What do you guys think though?

Non-fungible token may be a new technology that can easily be adapted by cryptocurrency investors and traders but it is not something that would likely takes over the crypto space.. it could easily be adopted by people but fungible tokens generally will still be in existence.

It is not really possible for the non-fungible token to take over the cryptocurrency because they are two different things entirely . The non-fungible token and the non -fungible token are not the same. The cryptocurrency is fungible and the NFT on the other hand, is a non-fungible token.
It is not really possible for the non-fungible token to take over the cryptocurrency because they are two different things entirely . The non-fungible token and the non -fungible token are not the same. The cryptocurrency is fungible and the NFT on the other hand, is a non-fungible token.

I believe that they still have a long way to go. People are just beginning to see the huge power that can be able to be gotten from them and that is huge for the entire ecosystem.

I believe that they still have a long way to go. People are just beginning to see the huge power that can be able to be gotten from them and that is huge for the entire ecosystem.
If the nft will take over cryptocurrency , it will definitely take a long period of time but I do not see the NFT replacing the cryptocurrency because they are not the same.

If the nft will take over cryptocurrency , it will definitely take a long period of time but I do not see the NFT replacing the cryptocurrency because they are not the same.
I do not think that the NFT can take over the cryptocurrency . They are entirely different from the from one another. The non-fungible token cannot replace another one in the cryptocurrency market.

I do not think that the NFT can take over the cryptocurrency . They are entirely different from the from one another. The non-fungible token cannot replace another one in the cryptocurrency market.
You are absolutely correct because it is practically impossible for the NFT to replace cryptocurrency and from the look of things , it seems the nft is losing his fame and cryptocurrency is entirely a different financial system.

You are absolutely correct because it is practically impossible for the NFT to replace cryptocurrency and from the look of things , it seems the nft is losing his fame and cryptocurrency is entirely a different financial system.
I am strongly in support of what you said because it is practically impossible for NFT to replace cryptocurrency because I do not see the correlation between the both . One is a fungible token, while the other one is a non-fungible token.

I am strongly in support of what you said because it is practically impossible for NFT to replace cryptocurrency because I do not see the correlation between the both . One is a fungible token, while the other one is a non-fungible token.
This is exactly my point because I do not see how the NFT would replace the cryptocurrency. It is more or less like replacing the money with the stone.

This is exactly my point because I do not see how the NFT would replace the cryptocurrency. It is more or less like replacing the money with the stone.
There are so many people insinuating that the non-fungible token is going to overtake the cryptocurrency . I wonder where they get such kind of idea from because it's never going to happen.

That's not possible. Someone has already explained that Nft is non fungible token. While crypto is fungible token. So, it will be impossible for a non fungible token to taken fungible token. Aside fungible and non fungible issue, Nft can never take off a lot of other coins

You are absolutely right on that notion because it is practically impossible for the NFT to place the cryptocurrency they have two different things entirely and I do not see any correlation between the both in that case, it is mpossible for both to replace each other.

You are absolutely right on that notion because it is practically impossible for the NFT to place the cryptocurrency they have two different things entirely and I do not see any correlation between the both in that case, it is mpossible for both to replace each other.
I still don't understand the reason why some people believed that it is very possible for the non-fungible token to override the cryptocurrency space

I still don't understand the reason why some people believed that it is very possible for the non-fungible token to override the cryptocurrency space
It is really not going to be very busy for NFT to displace cryptocurrency because it is different from each other in all ramifications and I don't think it will displace each other.

It is really not going to be very busy for NFT to displace cryptocurrency because it is different from each other in all ramifications and I don't think it will displace each other.
Despite the fact that the non-fungible token space is growing at an alarming rate , it s really not possible for it to overtake cryptocurrency or replace cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency has become a household name.

That's not possible. Someone has already explained that Nft is non fungible token. While crypto is fungible token. So, it will be impossible for a non fungible token to taken fungible token. Aside fungible and non fungible issue, Nft can never take off a lot of other coins
That is apparently the truth. They are both different thing entirely, one is fungible and the other is non-fungible so they cannot replace each other because they serve different purposes and they have different uses.

That is apparently the truth. They are both different thing entirely, one is fungible and the other is non-fungible so they cannot replace each other because they serve different purposes and they have different uses.
Yes, they're similar but not the same. And unless an unexpected happen, I don't see Nfts taken over crypto. I remember late last year, everybody was talking about Nfts but the talk of Nfts has went down. It's doesn't have much potential.

It is true that non-fungible token cannot possibly replace a fungible token and that explains it all. For you to be to relate both of them or think that they will replace each other, they should both be non-fungible or fungible.

It is true that non-fungible token cannot possibly replace a fungible token and that explains it all. For you to be to relate both of them or think that they will replace each other, they should both be non-fungible or fungible.
That is exactly my point of view because it is not really possible for the non-fungible token to replace the cryptocurrency and the cryptocurrency has gone so far with a very huge market capitalisation compared to the non-fungible token.

The NFTs things are just like too overhyped at the beginning of this year but it is somehow slowing down now as many people are not talking about it again apart from people that really know much about it. It can never take over cryptocurrency

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back