What's new

Are NFTs going to take over for Cryptocurrency?

The NFTs things are just like too overhyped at the beginning of this year but it is somehow slowing down now as many people are not talking about it again apart from people that really know much about it. It can never take over cryptocurrency
I do not think that they are overhypedn because the NFT is currently going to the moon. People are moving into the non-fungible token world on a daily basis to make money for themselves.

Do you guys think that NFTS are going to end up taking over for cryptocurrency as we know it? I don't know a whole lot on NFTs, but it sounds like it combines crypto with digital items. I don't know whether or not they're going to succeed or not, but I feel as if NFts are going to fail, in turn causing more issues with cryptocurrency. What do you guys think though?
I think it is more likely that the NFT fratenity co-exists alongside cryptocurrencies because cryptos are the base upon which NFT transactions are performed. I am of the belief that in the long run, both of them are here to stay

I think it is more likely that the NFT fratenity co-exists alongside cryptocurrencies because cryptos are the base upon which NFT transactions are performed. I am of the belief that in the long run, both of them are here to stay
The only similarities between the NFT and the cryptocurrency is that they are both launched on a blockchain technology and they're both decentralized. Aside this, they are quite different from each other.

The only similarities between the NFT and the cryptocurrency is that they are both launched on a blockchain technology and they're both decentralized. Aside this, they are quite different from each other.
Yes, but ETH is used in NFT transaction and this is a cryptocurrency. My point was that both would exist at the same time because selling and buying of NFTs occur with ETH as a tender

Yes, but ETH is used in NFT transaction and this is a cryptocurrency. My point was that both would exist at the same time because selling and buying of NFTs occur with ETH as a tender
You seem to mix everything up . Etherium is not a digital currency but it is a platform or blockchain network where NFT could be traded . It seems you do not have the understanding of the whole thing.

You seem to mix everything up . Etherium is not a digital currency but it is a platform or blockchain network where NFT could be traded . It seems you do not have the understanding of the whole thing.
I am quite surprised that my assertion is not the case, but at the same time I wish to thank you for correcting me in order to avoid the spread of misinformation. I will conduct further research into this subject area for me to be up to speed with this topic

I think a lot of people are really underexposed today blockchain world in general. NFTs I just a particular part of what cryptocurrency has to offer.

I am quite surprised that my assertion is not the case, but at the same time I wish to thank you for correcting me in order to avoid the spread of misinformation. I will conduct further research into this subject area for me to be up to speed with this topic
That is the essence of the forun . we are here to help each other learn more and that is exactly what we should be doing. I'm very happy that I could add value to you.

That is the essence of the forun . we are here to help each other learn more and that is exactly what we should be doing. I'm very happy that I could add value to you.
The NFT we never take over the cryptocurrency space. I said this because the non-fungible token is just emerging and it will never replace cryptocurrency because it has gone too far

I think a lot of people are really underexposed today blockchain world in general. NFTs I just a particular part of what cryptocurrency has to offer.
Non-fungible token if uses the blockchain technology and it is a decentralized form of digital asset that all content creators and making huge amount of money from presently

Non-fungible token if uses the blockchain technology and it is a decentralized form of digital asset that all content creators and making huge amount of money from presently
The non-fungible token use the blockchain technology and this is exactly what makes it very similar to cryptocurrency in terms of decentralization because the blockchain has a decentralized feature.

The non-fungible token use the blockchain technology and this is exactly what makes it very similar to cryptocurrency in terms of decentralization because the blockchain has a decentralized feature.
The non-fungible token and the cryptocurrency are decentralized. But they are quite different from each other and that will make it a little bit difficult for any of them to replace each other.

The non-fungible token and the cryptocurrency are decentralized. But they are quite different from each other and that will make it a little bit difficult for any of them to replace each other.
I agreed with your assertion because it is clear that both non-fungible token and the cryptocurrency are blockchain technology and they are both decentralized.

I agreed with your assertion because it is clear that both non-fungible token and the cryptocurrency are blockchain technology and they are both decentralized.
There's no way the non-fungible token will displace cryptocurrency , they are two different things , the only similarity between the both of them is that they are both launched on the blockchain.

NFTs were created to be tokens and not currencies in themselves. The idea was to have a digital assemblage of rare collectibles online. That's why NFTs haven't been a means of payment since they've been created.

NFTs were created to be tokens and not currencies in themselves. The idea was to have a digital assemblage of rare collectibles online. That's why NFTs haven't been a means of payment since they've been created.
The non-fungible token is definitely not going to replace cryptocurrency.
The use of the non-fungible token and cryptocurrency are quite different from each other and that is why they cannot be used in place of each other.

It's highly impossible that NFTs is going to take over crypto currency. Crypto currency is something that has made a huge name for it self and something like NFTs that just came up can't take over it like that.

It is true that non-fungible token cannot possibly replace a fungible token and that explains it all. For you to be to relate both of them or think that they will replace each other, they should both be non-fungible or fungible.
I understand. I have been saying for long that Nfts can not overtake bitcoin. They are not entirely new to the marketplace. So, I think they want to win.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back