What's new

App Based Store vs. Web Based Store

I think app based stores are better because these days most of us use smartphones and have access to the internet. Not everyone will have a computer but a lot of us have mobile phone.

Personally, I don't have any web or app based ecommerce store at the moment and not even planning to create any one soon. But as a shopper, I will go for the one that responds smoothly, be it the web or the app based. Thanks for sharing.

I'll shop on websites preferably and if I was an ecommerce store owner, I wouldn't want to base my store on apps because I'll have to develop both for Android and iOS, besides apps experiencing downtime can be so tedious to track in my opinion.

Most people that actually makes use of their mobile smartphone for all their internet activities will always prefer a website that is generated rather than visiting the raw website.

There is a common misconception that native mobile apps and web apps are the same thing, but actually this couldn’t be further from the truth.

Not only are for the user, but also in how they are also developed and deployed, so it’s important not to get the two confused—there’s quite a lot of difference between a mobile app and a web app.

First though, it can be useful to distinguish between web apps and websites. So, what is a web app? Simply put, it’s a website that is designed fluidly, responding to being viewed on a smartphone.

I still prefer app based store. It is pretty much easier to navigate through the app whenever you want to place orders. Everything is being done to pretty basic level on apps. sometimes you may not know how to Know You forget yourself when you want to place order on the website store.

Fot me i would actually prefer to shop on the website rather than the app for convenience foremost, apps require update from time to time and consumes space too unlike just going online and doing your thing

Most of the Marketplace store if not all do have both web and app version. As for me I will go for the app version. For it is more easier to use with more feautures than the website version. Like jumia app has many features compare to there website version. On the app there are ways to earn cash back.

Having on both is always good but for me website based store is always easy to manage and more secure too. You can better insight data too understand demands for your store.

If you already have a web store, it does not cost much to create an app. There are many programs and tools that will convert your web store into app store with few clicks. Once published on app store or play store, you can easily make changes by making changes on your website, there is no need to go to the source code.

Over a web-based store, I much prefer using an app-based store.
The reason I mentioned this is because the app is already on my phone, making it incredibly simple for me to simply launch it and begin using it.

Some ecommerce marketplaces are app based, where as some ecommerce marketplaces are web based, Interestingly some ecommerce marketplaces are available in both version. If you have plans for ecommerce marketplace, what kind of store will you build: app based or web based?
Or, let say, you are basically a shopper. Do you prefer to shop on apps or on website?
It is highly possible that enough people would be ready to download the apps onto their phones rather than using a site that uses online connections because according to current global trends, the percentage of smartphone users is considerably higher

It is highly possible that enough people would be ready to download the apps onto their phones rather than using a site that uses online connections because according to current global trends, the percentage of smartphone users is considerably higher
To be frank the internet browser deletes content if it is mobile browsing especially if the site contains a lot of informations that it is why they recommand you to install their mobile application instead of this bad browsing experience on the mobile phone.

To be frank the internet browser deletes content if it is mobile browsing especially if the site contains a lot of informations that it is why they recommand you to install their mobile application instead of this bad browsing experience on the mobile phone.
I understand this logic as well. In some websites, you need to log in again immediately after you leave the platform, and this is quite stressful. Fortunately, this is not the case in most apps.

Both are making wave at the moment and will be hard to choose but many people prefer the app based store website because apps will consume my storage and data, even some apps will be working in the background.

Personally, I have good reasons to believe that it's far more better that a store have both website and an application feature because it's best that way.
That's very true, some people like to access ecommerce platforms through the web, so they will need a website, where as some people like visiting through apps and will use apps more. Some people might not have a lot of space in their phones, so they might be more comfortable using the store on browser.

Seriously, it's always more in the best interest of the business set up to have both websites and applications shopping 🛒 outlet because it serves them well to do so.

I think that if you need to make your business more successful, then you may need to create both web-based stores and app-based stores as well. This is because in this way, you will be able to target both markets in a really different manner.

I think that if you need to make your business more successful, then you may need to create both web-based stores and app-based stores as well. This is because in this way, you will be able to target both markets in a really different manner.

Any strategy that is going to make it possible for your business to become successful is always encouraged to be embarked on especially when it comes to how to promote and market your business product and services. Also how to make sure that the product gets to your customers as quickly as possible whenever they make a purchase needs to be given consideration too.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back