App Based Store vs. Web Based Store

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some ecommerce marketplaces are app based, where as some ecommerce marketplaces are web based, Interestingly some ecommerce marketplaces are available in both version. If you have plans for ecommerce marketplace, what kind of store will you build: app based or web based?
Or, let say, you are basically a shopper. Do you prefer to shop on apps or on website?

Last edited:
I really prefer to use an app based store over a web based store. Why I said this is that the app is already on my phone and as such it will be very easy for me to just launch the app on my device and start using it

Most of the Marketplace store if not all do have both web and app version. As for me I will go for the app version. For it is more easier to use with more feautures than the website version. Like jumia app has many features compare to there website version. On the app there are ways to earn cash back

Some ecommerce marketplaces are app based, where as some ecommerce marketplaces are web based, Interestingly some ecommerce marketplaces are available in both version. If you have plants for ecommerce marketplace, what kind of store will you build: app based or web based?

Personally, I have good reasons to believe that it's far more better that a store have both website and an application feature because it's best that way.

Well if I'm the one building it, I prefer web based stores because it's easier to create and maintain. If I'm a user,I prefer the app based store because it's easier to navigate and not complex.

Well if I'm the one building it, I prefer web based stores because it's easier to create and maintain. If I'm a user,I prefer the app based store because it's easier to navigate and not complex.

Yeah for sure a fact that website is a lot more secure than applications. Applications can be hacked very easily unlike websites. It's why most people choose to run it on website.

I think both app based store and web based store are okay to use. However z as for me I will just look at the one that is fast to use and dyoent give much problem while making any transaction on it

I think both app based store and web based store are okay to use. However z as for me I will just look at the one that is fast to use and dyoent give much problem while making any transaction on it

Seriously, it's always more in the best interest of the business set up to have both websites and applications shopping 🛒 outlet because it serves them well to do so.

I think I would go for an app based store, though it's rare to see a store that has just an app without a site. Majority of them usually have both. App is more easy for people to use and it's faster

I do not see differences but I prefer using the app because It's simple to use if it's well designed. It's offers a simple interface when compared with the web version. I am privileged to use both versions of a particular company and I found the app easier.

I prefer using the app compare the web version. On my phone it is very easy to use it directly than going for the. web version.

From a lot of experiences that I have seen it will not cost you a lot to create and manage both and online app store and a web-based one so you should try to create both .

If you already have a web store, it does not cost much to create an app. There are many programs and tools that will convert your web store into app store with few clicks. Once published on app store or play store, you can easily make changes by making changes on your website, there is no need to go to the source code.

Apps runs faster that's why people choose apps over website version of any business online. I love using any in-app version than heading to their website.

App based Platforms for some websites are far more welcoming than their web based counterpart. But for some, their web based platform outsmart their app based obviously

Mobile traffic is increasing. In the first quarter of 2021, 55 percent traffic in the United States came from mobile devices. You can understand how popular are the mobile devices in terms of generating revenue.

Looking at it from the business owners angle, they usually prefer users or customers download their apps because it gives them direct access to the customer. But as far as I am concerned, I prefer the website because apps will consume my storage and data, even some apps will be working in the background.

I prefer app based store to web based store. Apps like Jumia, Jiji is easier to access through the app than using websites. I prefer to download the app and utilize it.

Some ecommerce marketplaces are app based, where as some ecommerce marketplaces are web based, Interestingly some ecommerce marketplaces are available in both version. If you have plans for ecommerce marketplace, what kind of store will you build: app based or web based?
Or, let say, you are basically a shopper. Do you prefer to shop on apps or on website?
from the way things are in the globe,the rate of mobile users are much and very likely enough persons would be willing to get the apps into their phones,compared to using a web that usese web connections.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back