What's new

Apart from Giveaways, What Other Ways Can We Derive Traffic On a Site?

Your site need to pull traffic on its own. When I say pull traffic on its own what I mean is your visitors should come to you site for the products, or the content your site offer

Many people love giveaways and the are always looking for a platform where it exists. This method has been used to draw traffic on many sites. But other than this approach, is there any other way we could lure people to flood a site with the giveaways?
After you must have engage with the right keyword and SEO and the content in your website is attractive enough, i think advertising your website is best.

Giveaway is a temporary method of driving traffic. It does not work for a regular traffic. You should look for organic traffic method by doing SEO. You can also use search engine marketing.

Apart from the giveaways you do to drive traffic on your site, you can as well choose to offer great and quality posts on your site that will impact readers positively to drives real organic traffic to your site you know

Many people love giveaways and the are always looking for a platform where it exists. This method has been used to draw traffic on many sites. But other than this approach, is there any other way we could lure people to flood a site with the giveaways?
If you are not doing giveaway in your site people will find it boring because most people are so addicted to some site before your start operating your site so to leave that and join your own site will be some how you know.

I do not believe that only giveaways are the best way to get traffic to your website. I believe that the best way to drive traffic to your site is to create a money earning opportunity for all members. For example, there are many gaming websites that offer cash to all members for playing games. Almost all the members can benefit and this way, more people will be attracted to your website.

Giveaways to drive traffic to one's website may be one method but I don't always subs robe to people going that route. Another method to drive traffic to our website will be to always put up good and quality engaging topics and discussions centering on your product on our website

Apart from giveaway, which is a very effective way to build traffic on a website another way to build traffic would be by posting quality post majority would love to read on,like entertainment, gossip, football etc

Giveaways to drive traffic to one's website may be one method but I don't always subs robe to people going that route. Another method to drive traffic to our website will be to always put up good and quality engaging topics and discussions centering on your product on our website

Another way to drive more traffic is to provide a giveaway to all members once in a month if you are not able to provide giveaways to members on weekly basis. This is not the most effective way to bring traffic at all. I repeat, most of the people would only want to spend time on a website that pays them regularly so giveaways are NOT the most effective way to retain your members/visitors.

Apart from giveaways, you can also give people some attractive content often in your site. For example, you can post comedy content weekly so that people can keep coming back for them.

Facebook ads are the ebst way to build traffic. By advertising on facebook you can bring people from all over the world to your site. When you have a large traffic you can generate revenue.

Giveaways can bring traffic only when you have thousands of subscribers or run are and reach out to thousands of potential customers, or post on page with thousands of followers.

Giveaway is a very big motivation for traffic to be channel into your site.But apart from giveaway,another method is to put out very beneficial quality content.It could be in form of health,life style habits etc.They need to see value,then they will start coming.

Advertise. This one is so obvious, we're going to look at it first. Get Social. Mix It Up. Write Irresistible Headlines. Pay Attention to On page SEO. Target Long-Tail Keywords. Start Guest Blogging. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.
This guy here has said a lot. I must add that for you to create a brand in the long run, giveaways won't be feasible, besides you'll just keep attracting people who want freebies, which isn't our aim. We need high paying, repeat customers that will even refer in the end.
My advice, master social media marketing, content creation too, JV with other guys in your field, make sure your social media channels are top notch before heading for paid marketing and watch results skyrocket

Concerning ways that can be used to derive traffic on a site apart from giveaways. Well, giveways is something needed to be done to draw in traffic or attention to your site as we all know that it is what people love and find fun in doing. Another way is through advert ans sharing of testimonies as a proof of trust to your viewers
Another method you can use to generate traffic to your site,is the use of seo,if you know how to make use of it properly you can get a very good drive to your site.Another thing apart from giveaway,is the content you put out,it must something that has esteem value to a vast majority of persons,They will be definitely be driven to your site.

So apart from giveaways you could also gain traffic through answering frequently asked questions and proffering solutions and also divulging forums or sites that pay users to perform certain activities.

How to drive traffic to your website
  • Facebook ads.
  • Instagrams ads.
  • Pinterest ads.
  • Google Ads. Engage in conversation on social media.
  • Get friends and family to share.
  • Proactively engage on Twitter.
  • Post your store to Reddit.
  • Drive excitement with contests and giveaways

Aside from giveaway , other activities such as comics, comedy, behind the scene of the production process, fun facts of the products or service you render, facts about how the service or product becomes a need to people as well as mentoring new sets of people rendering same service or selling same product are nice strategy to increase traffic.

Giveaway is always best option and use that promotion to promote on social media website as well as on youtube gives you more traffic and you can build your pages on social media platform too.

If your websites is really paying and not a scam , what you really need to do I to try and convince people telling them that your site is legit legit paying an entry convincing them with payment proof .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back