What's new

Apart from Giveaways, What Other Ways Can We Derive Traffic On a Site?

Many people love giveaways and the are always looking for a platform where it exists. This method has been used to draw traffic on many sites. But other than this approach, is there any other way we could lure people to flood a site with the giveaways?
To be very honest with you doing a giveaway or giving out free gift is the best way of building a list for your affiliate marketing. but you have to be strategic about this so that you will not lose the money you're using to do the free give you away. You must find a way to you get the contact of those people who are receiving the give away from you then you can continue to market to them another products in your niche. To make money as an affiliate you need a list, and the best way to build it is through free gift or giveaway

Many people love giveaways and the are always looking for a platform where it exists. This method has been used to draw traffic on many sites. But other than this approach, is there any other way we could lure people to flood a site with the giveaways?
Apart from give aways,the best way to generate traffic in a site application is to make the site easily accessible, with little or no data at all, when bloggers visit the site and also find it very easy to socialize on such website application.

There are several ways to do this if you really know what you are doing. You can make interesting videos about your brand and post on social media pages and groups. Post half of the video and not the full video. People will get intrigued after watching the video clip. Direct them to your website for the full video.

To be very honest with you doing a giveaway or giving out free gift is the best way of building a list for your affiliate marketing. but you have to be strategic about this so that you will not lose the money you're using to do the free give you away. You must find a way to you get the contact of those people who are receiving the give away from you then you can continue to market to them another products in your niche. To make money as an affiliate you need a list, and the best way to build it is through free gift or giveaway
You are right about being careful of not to lose money in the process. Because the real goal as an affiliate marketer is to earn profit from your customers due to the traffic. With more profits made, only then can giveaways be realistic in the first place.

If you mean the traffic that is caused by the website and not by external promotion then my suggestion is to put a cliffhanger on the home page. A cliffhanger is like a story that is nearing the climax but the continuation is on the next day. One spiel is about a new product that will surprise everyone. That spiel is mysterious or maybe slightly controversial. The visitor may come back on the next day just to know that new product.

Are giveaways even a sure way to drive traffic? Most people just want to get a hold of freebies and get back to their normal lives but if you need active traffic, it's best to consider employing the services of a social media influencers.

Well giveaways will only last for a period of time which many people will eventually leave after you done with the giveaway program. Well sorting for traffic has been one of the most important thing as a site owner and it's not been easy, well you can also create a group or page on some of these social media sites and try as much as possible to upload new contents about your products or what you offering and also adding up lots of friends that can always view your contents everytime this way when you upload product reviews with your link they will be the first to see and also view them. Or you can just open a YouTube account and post good contents daily and share your YouTube links to get views, from views you refer through your content upload and from there you get more traffic.

social media platforms can give you the advantage of getting huge traffic to your website. Facebook has millions of users all over the world and if you make use of Facebook you can have huge traffic. You can also make use of Google adsense.

thumbnail.jpg

Bahria Town Karachi Rates

Get Latest Btk Property Rates & Precincts Maps + Buy / Sell Listing​

BTKmarket.pk​

I have always believed that Facebook is the best source of traffic for many popular website and I even believe that it is far much easier to generate traffic from facebook rather than trying to rank your website on search engines. However, in order to generate a lot of traffic from Facebook, you really need to have thousands of followers. In order to gain that much amount of followers, you would need a good amount of friends and a really informative website.

Giveaways cannot gain you traffic for a long term. People will visit on your site as long as you are giving them something, once you stop giving them rewards for visiting, they will stop visiting. Visitors should come to your site not because they are getting rewards, they should visit for the contents.

Aside giveaways you can organise competitive competitions for your website users so that they can be serious on working on the website.

Opening your site for paid posting can also drive a lot of traffic. For example, the primary source of traffic for forums is the members and the members are built through different kinds of incentives.

Giveaways are a very good way to drive traffic to a site but they are not the only way. You can focus on publishing some of your top works on your social media page or on forums where you can find your audience there and they would help drive your traffic for there.

Apart from giveaways, you can also draw traffic to your website by putting down some heavy amount of budget for intense level of ads campaigns

This is one of the most effective ways to increase the number of people who share your material.

In reality, one of the key reasons that this post from my blog has over 6k social media shares is because of Click To Tweet Links:

There are many tricks in which people can use to got a lot of traffic to their sites. One of the things is by creating a lot of polls and creating engaging content which will help you to retain your existing traffic.

An editorial calendar is a comprehensive planner, covering all your publishing activities across different content distribution channels — your website, blog, social media, and third-party resources.

I think creating eye catching content on your website is the best way to get traffic, great content will generate consistent traffic. Sharing links to your site could also help.

I remember when i opened my first telegram channel, i was running a forex strategy program were I drop signal and account management,I needed people,all I had to do was go to a similar telegram group with large followers and drop my trading result and links,the rest is history.

Doing giveaway is a bad idea to me... How long can you keep up with it,put good contents on your website and make sure they are accomplished with good graphical illustration and worry less.

promotion is the word you are looking for, besides working hard on the optimization of your website, you can promote it everywhere, in forums, youtube and pretty much everywhere

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back