What's new

Anything like getting paid to lose weight?

I can't say that I have used any kind of rewarding app or known of any rewarding programs myself but something a little more official I feel would be awesome and would be used by many.

I do know there are rewarding apps but they tend to have a lot of mixed reviews so have not been something I have bothered with.

I haven't heard of any before, but it is a good way to motivate individuals who need to shed some extra pounds. It will help them reach their goals even faster. It will definitely be a rewarding experience.

Seriously, even if they don't get any money rewards for making use of those programs, for the fact that they are going to lose weight with making use of them is something that's very positive.

There's no good or healthy benefits for being overweight. You're going to be vulnerable to so many sickness. People need to take their weight loss journey very serious.

I am a big guy, weigh a bit, and could afford to lose some weight. With that being said, I was wondering if there are any programs or weight loss programs that will pay you for using their program to lose weight? I might be a bit more motivated if there was something that paid me for losing weight, cause maybe I'd actually do it. :D
I may not get paid to lose weight since I am this guy that weighs 61kg. So, there is really no much motivation to lose weight unless we are talking about adding weight 😂😂. I will eat well with the rewards attached in order to be able to add more weight instead.

Seriously, even if they don't get any money rewards for making use of those programs, for the fact that they are going to lose weight with making use of them is something that's very positive.

There's no good or healthy benefits for being overweight. You're going to be vulnerable to so many sickness. People need to take their weight loss journey very serious.

The fact of the matter remains that there are many people who may not lose weight due to many reasons and procrastination is also one of them, unfortunately. Offering cash rewards and other kinds of incentive may motivate them and this is why they may get motivated a lot. Having said that, companies that offer "get paid to lose weight" also earn incentives and they also generate revenue as well. This is a win-win situation for both the parties.

The fact of the matter remains that there are many people who may not lose weight due to many reasons and procrastination is also one of them, unfortunately. Offering cash rewards and other kinds of incentive may motivate them and this is why they may get motivated a lot. Having said that, companies that offer "get paid to lose weight" also earn incentives and they also generate revenue as well. This is a win-win situation for both the parties.

Well, when you are not working on yourself through working out and also managing your diet to know exactly what is healthy for you to consume and what is unhealthy for you to eat, there is no way it is going to be possible for you to lose weight. This is something that puts your health in a very critical condition if you are not being very careful.

Well, when you are not working on yourself through working out and also managing your diet to know exactly what is healthy for you to consume and what is unhealthy for you to eat, there is no way it is going to be possible for you to lose weight. This is something that puts your health in a very critical condition if you are not being very careful.

This is true to some extent. In fact, there might be many people who may never try to lose weight, even if they are offered cash to do so. This is because they may have had developed a habit that may never even want them to improve themselves.

This is true to some extent. In fact, there might be many people who may never try to lose weight, even if they are offered cash to do so. This is because they may have had developed a habit that may never even want them to improve themselves.

Yeah, that's very correct. I have actually seen a lot of people that are like that and it's as if they are very proud about their weight. They're not even interested in doing anything to correct it until it becomes medically challenging for their health. They are going to be looking for ways to fix the problem but it's going to be too late.

Well I have never heard of a program that really pays you to lose weight, what I have seen are many applications that pay you to walk, such as Weward, Sweatcoin or Stepn, so we could categorize it as something similar.

If you're walking consistently, it's going help you to lose weight. It's the design behind applications like Weward, Sweatcoin and Stepn. The reward which you're getting from using them is what your payment is about and you also get to lose weight too.

If you're walking consistently, it's going help you to lose weight. It's the design behind applications like Weward, Sweatcoin and Stepn. The reward which you're getting from using them is what your payment is about and you also get to lose weight too.
Yes, I have used weward and sweatcoin, both are good and I have earned money with these apps, but I do not think that earning a few dollars a month is a powerful enough incentive to lose weight seriously, in another forum I heard about paid contests with a high prize where they paid you if you managed to lose the proposed weight, that could be a greater incentive, but ultimately you have to do it for your health, that is the greatest incentive at the end of the day.

Several apps enable you to earn money while losing weight, whether by competing against others, betting on yourself to accomplish your goals, and more. Among these apps are HealthyWage, DietBet, WayBetter, and several others.

Personally, I am looking at the bigger picture which is losing weight from making use of those application and not actually the money that I'm going to get paid from making use of the application.

I don't think there is any amount of money that they're going to pay me that there's going to be a good motivation for me to lose weight. I know that if I don't take care of my health especially when it comes to weight, I will be the one that is going to suffer for it.

Personally, I am looking at the bigger picture which is losing weight from making use of those application and not actually the money that I'm going to get paid from making use of the application.

I don't think there is any amount of money that they're going to pay me that there's going to be a good motivation for me to lose weight. I know that if I don't take care of my health especially when it comes to weight, I will be the one that is going to suffer for it.

I think that it could be possible to make some decent money to lose weight. You could potentially install many get paid to lose applications and make some extra cash. This is what many people do. However, on the contrary, there may be many people who may be curious enough to try such kind of apps and they may become dedicated eventually.

I think that it could be possible to make some decent money to lose weight. You could potentially install many get paid to lose applications and make some extra cash. This is what many people do. However, on the contrary, there may be many people who may be curious enough to try such kind of apps and they may become dedicated eventually.

Sweatcoin is the only one of that kind of application that I'm making his own right now. Ever since I've been making use of it for about 1 year, I have not really cashed out whatever have been able to earned with the application.

I am looking out trying to see if by next year I'm going to know how much I will be able to cash out from it.

I heard about paid contests with a high prize where they paid you if you managed to lose the proposed weight, that could be a greater incentive, but ultimately you have to do it for your health, that is the greatest incentive at the end of the day.

How would they conduct the contest without someone manipulating it to win? It's a nice idea to help and encourage members to lose weight but I can't think of any way they can do without someone cheating to win money and not lose weight.

How would they conduct the contest without someone manipulating it to win? It's a nice idea to help and encourage members to lose weight but I can't think of any way they can do without someone cheating to win money and not lose weight.
What do you mean by cheating? to take substances to lose weight quickly, for example? because it is the only way I can think of right now, since the participants are constantly weighed on the scale and they are monitored, so I think that would be the only way to cheat, at least the one that occurs to me

Several apps enable you to earn money while losing weight, whether by competing against others, betting on yourself to accomplish your goals, and more. Among these apps are HealthyWage, DietBet, WayBetter, and several others.

The good thing that I found out about all this health application that helps you to lose weight and also makes it possible for you to make money from using them is that you can have more than five of them on the same device while you are using it for the same task and you are going to be getting rewards on all of them.

Sweatcoin is the only one of that kind of application that I'm making his own right now. Ever since I've been making use of it for about 1 year, I have not really cashed out whatever have been able to earned with the application.

I am looking out trying to see if by next year I'm going to know how much I will be able to cash out from it.

I know about Sweatcoin. It is a very popular application that may allow you to make money in order to lose weight. I think that they pay based on how many steps you take when it comes to walking. They have a fixed rate and they pay their members based on that. The more you walk, the more money you make.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back