Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has a worker or possible hire ever lied to you about their resume? Maybe they lied about their skills and talents, or lied somewhat about their work history and the stuff they can do. Have you ever hired someone who turned out to be wrong for the job because they lied about their skills?

A work buddy did. He said that he had gone to college and never did. They never looked into it. He proved he knew the stuff and after he was hired, he told our boss and he laughed. He said he would have overlooked him if he had no education but clearly he didn't need it.

Has a worker or possible hire ever lied to you about their resume? Maybe they lied about their skills and talents, or lied somewhat about their work history and the stuff they can do. Have you ever hired someone who turned out to be wrong for the job because they lied about their skills?

There are many employees who often lie about themselves on their resume. However, I think that they only harm themselves. The fact remains that legal action could be taken against them, but it all depends on the laws of the state and policy of the company.

I have had to deal with a lot of people who liked about their skills and experience in their resumes. When I hire I always put a newly hired staff on probation and if the person has lied in the resume, I will soon find out. When this happens I immediately fire him.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back