Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I know mining can take a lot of toll on a PC or a mining setup. But, I was curious to know if I could mine crypto with limited power in some ways? Even if it's a small amount, I'd like to see if it can work. If so, I could set up a bunch of small setups and see if that works too.

What do you guys think?

Mining crypto with device is quite stressful indeed. If you want to mine crypto you need to buy mining hardware then stay where electricity is constant. It is better to join group miners to develop mining block to mine crypto and make more money than using your phone or desktop to mine.

There is not any way to mine cryptocurrencies without power. What you can do is that install a software on your computer that allows you to refer people and help gain mining power for you through their computer. This is the only way you can mine cryptocurrencies without needing a lot of power. Even though you would not be using power of your own, you would still be technically using power of others in order to mine cryptocurrencies.

There is not any way to mine cryptocurrencies without power. What you can do is that install a software on your computer that allows you to refer people and help gain mining power for you through their computer. This is the only way you can mine cryptocurrencies without needing a lot of power. Even though you would not be using power of your own, you would still be technically using power of others in order to mine cryptocurrencies.
I think this is the strategy some of this helps we use that reward some coins after sometime , they use our device power through their apps to mine .

Well it's possible to mine without tons of power, but the outcome will be very poor and you will not reap good benefits,the best thing to do is to look for a system you feel won't be useful,use it to mine.

yes if you take the path of cloud mining, it doesn't require buying a special computer or hardware for, but the issue with it, is that it's more like an investment so don't expect quick profit from the beginning

Seriously the conversation on mining am seriously confused about the word or the concept it is used I wish is could be clarify on this certain terms may be I can have a positive idea to share with others that will helped.

yes if you take the path of cloud mining, it doesn't require buying a special computer or hardware for, but the issue with it, is that it's more like an investment so don't expect quick profit from the beginning

Most of the cliud mining schemes are pure scams. Even many "reputable cloud mining websites" have turned into a scam. I would not advise anyone to invest money in such ponzi schemes. This is because most of the so-called "cloud mining" websites are just like Hyip and they conduct "businesses" just like ponzi schemes.

Concerning anyway to mining crypto currency without a ton of power. Well, I believe crypto currency mining is better when you have a dedicated hardware device for such purpose and a constant power supply. I don't know how much tons of power is used to mining but I know it takes quite a lot of it

I would use an old device useless for whatever else activity, setting it, in any way, at the lowest mining power (to not destroy the device, even old and useless). In my case, as I live in an area where we don't pay electricity bill, is possible. The point is I can't afford to purchase a powerful device with a dedicated GPU.

I came here to read the comments, looking at answers people provide. Apparently, you can't mine without the proper hardware. Someone mentioned cloud mining, might have to check that out.

Mining without power or limited power l think might not be profitable. Most cryptocurrencies require a lot of expensive and powerful devices to mine them successfully.

Mining crypto without electricity isn't a real mining activity, its just a mining with mobile phone or desktop to promote an airdrop or mining app to earn some incentive.

Mining crypto without electricity isn't a real mining activity, its just a mining with mobile phone or desktop to promote an airdrop or mining app to earn some incentive.
Meaning of cryptocurrency can only be profitable if it is done in pools and this requires a serious energy, mining with a mobile device or desktop is not going to be profitable and it's just a waste of time and a lot of damage to the computer.

Meaning of cryptocurrency can only be profitable if it is done in pools and this requires a serious energy, mining with a mobile device or desktop is not going to be profitable and it's just a waste of time and a lot of damage to the computer.
You're right. Mining can't be profitable with desktop computer or mobile phone, it will simply damage the device battery and CPU. The best to mine is through miming equipments and hardware.

There is no way you are not going to consume much power anytime you want to mind any cryptocurrency. This is the reason why you need a computer system with a configuration and supersonic speed internet connection.

I know mining can take a lot of toll on a PC or a mining setup. But, I was curious to know if I could mine crypto with limited power in some ways? Even if it's a small amount, I'd like to see if it can work. If so, I could set up a bunch of small setups and see if that works too.

What do you guys think?
I think it's not good to mine Bitcoin on a personal computer. I did mine Bitcoin through sites. You are made to choose the hash power that you will use. But I have not made any cash out from it. My battery also got problems after the mining.

Nobody mines cryptocurrency with the computer. You want to think it is possible to mine cryptocurrency with your computer, but I can only tell you that you're going to destroy that computer

You're right. Mining can't be profitable with desktop computer or mobile phone, it will simply damage the device battery and CPU. The best to mine is through miming equipments and hardware.
If it was only the battery it could have been better because it will be possible for you to mine it using a power supply, but the CPU is actually the most important thing in a computer that makes it unsuitable for mining.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back