What's new

Any way to mine without a ton of power?

I don't think there is a way to mine without a ton of power because mining is no joke and the ability to do it continually is another thing because once you start obviously you will want to continue with easy. I once had a friend who was wanting to go into mine but was not aware of what it would take to venture into such business till he got stock

Mining requires a whole lot of energy and rigging. If you really want to go into mining you need to know that you have to have a mining rig for better mining of such crypto coin

If it was only the battery it could have been better because it will be possible for you to mine it using a power supply, but the CPU is actually the most important thing in a computer that makes it unsuitable for mining.
Very unsuitable using the desktop computer or Mobile phone to mine. Cos the CPU is case sensitive and can't run 24/7 without being calmed down.

Mining of cryptocurrency with your personal computer can work perfectly but you will not be able to mine a single satoshi of bitcoins because some computer are not build with enough processor to compete in mining.

Very unsuitable using the desktop computer or Mobile phone to mine. Cos the CPU is case sensitive and can't run 24/7 without being calmed down.
And sometimes an ordinary computer may not have the ability to process information faster for it to be awarded with satoshi, because for a computer to be rewarded with the satoshi it needs to be the fastest in solving complicated mathematical algorithm.

I know mining can take a lot of toll on a PC or a mining setup. But, I was curious to know if I could mine crypto with limited power in some ways? Even if it's a small amount, I'd like to see if it can work. If so, I could set up a bunch of small setups and see if that works too.

What do you guys think?
Mining crypto currency on a device is very stressful , its only adviseable to mine using your crypto currency using your pc and you need to be using mining hardware and also have constant electricity.

And sometimes an ordinary computer may not have the ability to process information faster for it to be awarded with satoshi, because for a computer to be rewarded with the satoshi it needs to be the fastest in solving complicated mathematical algorithm.
Yes, it ought to be fast enough to solve mathematical algorithm, process multiple of tasks within a second. You'll only mine minimal amount of coins using the computer. It is not compatible for mining enough coins, mining is carried out using renewable green energy and a hardware plus other mining equipments.

There is no way mining can be done without electricity. When some websites claim to reward with cryptocurrencies for mining. They only use the powers of their users to mine cryptocurrencies.

I don't think it is even possible to mine a single coin without the use of power ad a rigging system. If you really want to mine truly I think the best you could do for your self is just to get the necessary things needed

Yes, it ought to be fast enough to solve mathematical algorithm, process multiple of tasks within a second. You'll only mine minimal amount of coins using the computer. It is not compatible for mining enough coins, mining is carried out using renewable green energy and a hardware plus other mining equipments.
That is what I have been trying to understand how it is possible for bitcoins to be mined industrially, you are talking about renewable green energy like how ? this is what I will be interested to understand.

That is what I have been trying to understand how it is possible for bitcoins to be mined industrially, you are talking about renewable green energy like how ? this is what I will be interested to understand.
When it comes to electricity it consumes energy to run which is renewable. If you don't use stable power supply you can't make BTC mining to go as planned.

Minning naturally takes alot of power and i dont really think there is any other way to go over this rather than buying the required software. Though there are some coins coming up now that requires less power to mine. A perfect example is pi coin.

When it comes to electricity it consumes energy to run which is renewable. If you don't use stable power supply you can't make BTC mining to go as planned.
I Actually meant for you to explain how bitcoins can be mined industrially because from indication, they are mine as if they are operating and olden train station that bring out a huge smoke on the sky.

If you are using cloud mining services, you do not have to spend your own energy, the mining company will sell you hash power and a contract and you will be able to mine until the contract last

I Actually meant for you to explain how bitcoins can be mined industrially because from indication, they are mine as if they are operating and olden train station that bring out a huge smoke on the sky.
BTC mining isn't like when you're refining petroleum. I only have some little idea, but I can't tell you exactly how it is mined. If not, I would've been a miner by now had it been I knew it all. You need BTC hardware and stable electricity to mine it. The electricity we are talking about is a renewable source of energy.

BTC mining isn't like when you're refining petroleum. I only have some little idea, but I can't tell you exactly how it is mined. If not, I would've been a miner by now had it been I knew it all. You need BTC hardware and stable electricity to mine it. The electricity we are talking about is a renewable source of energy.
What type of electricity is a renewable source of energy, I hope it is just a normal electricity we are been using on our homes ? Anyway I need to research and find out how bitcoins are being mined industrially.

Did anyone try sites like Honeygain or Stormgain for mining I suggest give them a try, there is no load on your battery or system whatsoever!

The only way to do this is by looking towards renewable energy sources. The popular one is solar energy. You can get some solar panels,battery and inverter. It may be costlier at first but more beneficial later.

The best way to benefit from mining is by using renewal energy. Instead of using regular electricity from your government, you can try installing solar panel and use free electricity.

I know mining can take a lot of toll on a PC or a mining setup. But, I was curious to know if I could mine crypto with limited power in some ways? Even if it's a small amount, I'd like to see if it can work. If so, I could set up a bunch of small setups and see if that works too.

What do you guys think?
For me I think it really easy cause due to my little knowledge on mining , the less power you have the less your earning and the more power you have the higher your earnings .so it's a choice

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back