What's new

Any way to mine without a ton of power?

You can make findings as regards coins you can mine without high electricity demands, this will enable you mine easily and convenient

I will advise you desist from ever using your computer systems in thinking you should be mining any cryptocurrency from it. It is a waist of your time and the lifespan of that computer system

I do not think there is way to mine without using some very large amount of lower supply for it. Mining is extremely energy consuming and also requires you to have the necessary structures on ground for it to be successful

There are some new coins that can still be mined with computers using graphic card because of there low difficulties. But coin like bitcoin can not be mined with device. To mine bitcoin without considering the power and stress, it will be better to go for cloud mining

A computer with high graphics can be used to mine coins. But cloud mining is an alternative which doesn't require any power to mine but you need to deposit and wait for your mining profit. There are only few legit cloud mining sites though.

I know mining can take a lot of toll on a PC or a mining setup. But, I was curious to know if I could mine crypto with limited power in some ways? Even if it's a small amount, I'd like to see if it can work. If so, I could set up a bunch of small setups and see if that works too.

What do you guys think?

you can also mine from the phone but I don't recommend ... wait a lifetime to get a small payment :) just have a gsm service to have access to several phones at once to mine at the same time ... not on the personal one.

To me, I don't see anything wrong if you want to put it to test to see how it works. But the truth is that mining of crypto currency is not that easy as it involves huge expenses to setup and may not even worth the stress at the end of the day. At times I used to wonder if the reviews we see about people successfully mining crypto currency are true.

I wasn't even aware of the fact that mining can take a lot of ton of power not until I started mining on Pu but I had to quit because they were demanding verifications from other of my miners. Presently, I'm mining on Satoshi BTCs and I know how much power it exhaust because I'm using my mobile phone.

When you cloud mine, you do not have to spend a lot of power, mining will be done by the company and you cn just buy hash power to mine. How much you can mind depends on how much power you have bought.

"Mining" is performed using sophisticated hardware that solves an extremely complex computational math problem. The first computer to find the solution to the problem is awarded the next block of bitcoins and the process begins again
You just need computer parts that are powerful enough to make mining profitable, and a handy piece of software called Nicehash. You literally press a green button on Nicehash to start mining

Last edited:
Nobody mines cryptocurrency with the computer. You want to think it is possible to mine cryptocurrency with your computer, but I can only tell you that you're going to destroy that computer
That is exactly what i observed when i tried to make use of my computer system to do mining for some cryptocurency coin,the process have not even started before my system started malfuntion,i just have to uninstallthe app.

Of course it's possible to mine BTC on small setups using your computer with specialized machines or rigs as they're popularly called which you'll use to mine smaller amounts because honestly mining BTC takes a lot of power.

Using a device to mine cryptocurrency is really demanding.
To mine cryptocurrency, you must first purchase mining equipment and then locate yourself in an area with reliable power.
Instead of using your phone or desktop to mine, it is preferable to join a group of miners to create a mining block and earn more money.

I would advise anyone to invest money in such schemes but not to depend on it because most of the so-called "cloud mining" websites are just like Hyip and they conduct "businesses" just like ponzi schemes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back