What's new

Any way to automate micro jobs like on Amazon MTurk?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Is there any way to automate micro jobs? You know, those small tasks you can do for small pay. For example, Amazon M Turk is one, where you can do small tasks for money. But the fact that it takes forever to do these small tasks means you're not getting paid good enough for the time you're putting in. So I was thinking, is there any way to automate these jobs so I can do them much faster? I heard some people do this exact thing on Amazon's MTurk site, as they created bots that would get them the jobs and do it in short order, which required little to no work from the person. I figure if you can automate it all, you could make some okay side money.

I advise against automating micro jobs as it goes against the terms of service of such platforms, like Amazon MTurk. Using bots or automation tools can lead to a permanent ban, eliminating your chance to make money through legitimate means. It's better to focus on finding higher-paying micro jobs or exploring other legitimate ways to earn money online while adhering to the platform's rules and guidelines.

In no case should you install bots or other programs to automatically complete tasks, it does not matter. This is Amazon Mturk or Rapidworkers. The system will immediately notice this and your account will be banned by IP address with the loss of your funds. You can completely lose access to Microtask sites.

mTurk is not available in my location but I have used multiple micro job sites like picoworkers, microworkers, rapidworkers, etc. While I did manage to cash out on all micro job sites I used, I had to do these tasks manually. I do not know if you can use bots to automate tasks on micro job sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back