What's new

Any sites where you're paid to upload stock images?

Before you can see app that pays to upload it would long and pay late because it will only pay a little money not lot of money Like you can see a app that pays 1per upload at 1000is equals to 1$ can you see that it wrong and tasking and the app doesn't pay for daily login .and I can't waste my precious the when that are plenty app that pays confirm money tho I have a lots of picture in a folder but uploading it would just go to wastr

I have visited a site that was only paid by uploading photos, making a decent and posting it like Facebook, but in my opinion the pay is very small so that many are not active including me.

I ve been searching for this too but not getting the result I want.But I have gotten ideas many ideas from this thread.I will check them out asap.Hoping it is worthwhile.Glad being in this forum

Yes there are some of them that you can actually be paid to upload picturesyes there are some of them that you can actually be paid to upload pictures but the picture you will be unloading in the site must be good pictures that you take from your own personal camera
Post automatically merged:

Yes there are some of them that you can actually be paid to upload picturesyes there are some of them that you can actually be paid to upload pictures but the picture you will be unloading in the site must be good pictures that you take from your own personal camera

If you want to make money by uploading images, you can try shutter stock. You do not get paid for each upload, instead you make money from your uploaded images when someone buys your images.

If I'm a photographer that creates amazing and eye catching pictures I'll just go for the shutter image uploading site. I don't have time for that now, I'm just trying the gigs i find happy doing, and not the one I'll wait so long to earn 50 cent.

Apart from shutterstock, there are a few sites like Crestock and Fotomoto that pay you money to upload images. However, there are a few terms and conditions that might apply when it comes to making money. I have not tried these sites.

I know there are some sites that actually buy your photos as long as they are of good quality I don't know if they pay per post or if they buy it in stocks. These photos are in turn used by most graphic designers.

Just like Facebook, ID you wish to earn by listing images you could try noise cash, although I have not registered but I have heard good new about it

You can sell your photos on Facebook I think.
They are lots of websites who pay for these but I can only advise of Facebook as it is safe and your data are kept private

I have great and adventures cool photos too that I took and I was also thinking of selling them of recent I searched on Google about it and the recommended fivrr for me , I don't know if anyone has gotten paid through fivrr

I used to take a lot of pictures in college and I have folders of great pictures I can't really use. I was thinking about possibly selling some of my favorite pictures off. It's mostly of landscapes, busy streets, and nothing too personal. Just stuff I took for classes and stuff I took while on vacation that don't really have much to do with my family and I.

Anyway, are there any stock sites that maybe buy up images? Or any sites where I can sell photos? Or maybe even sites where I can get quotes on the pictures worth?
I do not know of such sites where you sell photos.
Most of these sites springing up here and there are scam sites.

There are sites you get paid to upload quite alright but the truth is that the pictures have to be original, unique and top notch. You wouldn't expect to take quality pictures with your phone (except the camera quality is great though). Most people there use high resolution cameras to take pictures

I know of a site called 500pix.com where you can create account with, post enough quality images of yours, that has never been used for promotion before. One might like the images you posted and contact you via the site for ownership of images. And you'll be making money through it.
Is this still active because I am very much interested,I love taking pictures and jotting out critical views,how frequent is the gig been requested?

Yes, if you google on Shutterstock you will see that they permit people to upload quality images on their site, even alamy stock, they are all paid to upload art pictures which speaks quality.

Do sites like that exist? I don't know of any site where you get paid to uplosd stock photos, if any one knows about such sites, they should please share it because it seems like a fun way of earning online.

I used to take a lot of pictures in college and I have folders of great pictures I can't really use. I was thinking about possibly selling some of my favorite pictures off. It's mostly of landscapes, busy streets, and nothing too personal. Just stuff I took for classes and stuff I took while on vacation that don't really have much to do with my family and I.

Anyway, are there any stock sites that maybe buy up images? Or any sites where I can sell photos? Or maybe even sites where I can get quotes on the pictures worth?
I was working on a site by the name noise cash some month ago , they gave you the opportunity of uploading great pictures and comment about it while giving people the opportunity to also comment and you earn when people tips your post.

I have heard of Shutterstock, but I haven't visited their website before I don't know how much money they pay you for uploading your photos.
Just research around, maybe you will see where to sale it. But the pay maybe little though.
Before you upload any pics for sale just make sure the platform is legit and secure.
I have also heard of it but I've not checked on it since then, whatever is their pay I think should be able to provide some basic support to it's client..

It would be profitable if platforms that pays individuals for uploading or posting pictures or videos could be set up. This way opportunities are open to the current unemployed and they'd have something to do while they're continuing on the search for jobs in their various societies.

Some sites that pay for uploading stocks images:
  • 500px Prime. Five million photographers list their stock images with 500px, according to the site.
  • SmugMug Pro. SmugMug Pro lets you keep 85% of the markup for your images.
  • Shutterstock. Earn up to $120 per image download on Shutterstock.
  • iStockphoto.
  • Etsy.
Wow.
I have read a lot about shutterstock,and I think it has attracted a lot of users.
These sites get to pay you once your stock images have been downloaded.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back