What's new

Any sites where you're paid to upload stock images?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I used to take a lot of pictures in college and I have folders of great pictures I can't really use. I was thinking about possibly selling some of my favorite pictures off. It's mostly of landscapes, busy streets, and nothing too personal. Just stuff I took for classes and stuff I took while on vacation that don't really have much to do with my family and I.

Anyway, are there any stock sites that maybe buy up images? Or any sites where I can sell photos? Or maybe even sites where I can get quotes on the pictures worth?

I'm also looking for platform to upload and earn some cash. Have used different keywords searches to get some results on Google but they seems not to be working

I have visited a site that was only paid by uploading photos, making a decent and posting it like Facebook, but in my opinion the pay is very small so that many are not active including me.

I used to take a lot of pictures in college and I have folders of great pictures I can't really use. I was thinking about possibly selling some of my favorite pictures off. It's mostly of landscapes, busy streets, and nothing too personal. Just stuff I took for classes and stuff I took while on vacation that don't really have much to do with my family and I.

Anyway, are there any stock sites that maybe buy up images? Or any sites where I can sell photos? Or maybe even sites where I can get quotes on the pictures worth?
Did you try Shutterstock? I didn't sell my photo there but I heard it is good to sell stock photos. You can check yourself

I think you should make your own website and sell your images, make an offer on social media sites, and make your source of earning.

Some sites that pay for uploading stocks images:
  • 500px Prime. Five million photographers list their stock images with 500px, according to the site.
  • SmugMug Pro. SmugMug Pro lets you keep 85% of the markup for your images.
  • Shutterstock. Earn up to $120 per image download on Shutterstock.
  • iStockphoto.
  • Etsy.

It would be good if one can get a website where you get paid for uploading images of the things of the Nature. Although, I know their would be a website like that and might still need leoe to join them. I am interested if the website is legit. I've tried one in the past, but I can't remember the name of the website. They promised to upload information on our email and get paid, we are yet to receive our cash till now.

It would be profitable if platforms that pays individuals for uploading or posting pictures or videos could be set up. This way opportunities are open to the current unemployed and they'd have something to do while they're continuing on the search for jobs in their various societies.

The one that I can recommend is stock photo dot com. You will earn money every time someone pays you to download your image. You can also try Pixels that work similar to stock photo. Another reputed site is fine art America, where yoy can sell your images in various formats and paraphernalia such as mobile cover, tote bags etc.

I know of a site called 500pix.com where you can create account with, post enough quality images of yours, that has never been used for promotion before. One might like the images you posted and contact you via the site for ownership of images. And you'll be making money through it.

Yes there are so many of them, but I tried only one that paid so many people in the past, and still paying today, it's called racksterly, all you need to do is just register, that's all, everyday they will supply you images to upload on Facebook, if you regularly share those images on daily basis, you a qualified to get paid every month.

There is this weather app I know (weawow), there is a section in the app where you can sell your pictures as long as it hasn't been sold to anyone else, they also keen on image protection and copyright protection.

Wow since you have a folder full with pictures I think it's possible for you to sell them, you only need the right platform to be able to market ur creativity and make good money also from the app

I guess shutterstock is one of them it is a platform where you can sell required resolution images. You can send images and after approval when people download or view or buy your images you arr paid a good amount so try it.

It is a good way of earn money , really I am interested to find best sites for that but what I hear that this site is like surveys , always the top tier countries have more opportunity to earn more than the rest of the world .

I know of a site called 500pix.com where you can create account with, post enough quality images of yours, that has never been used for promotion before. One might like the images you posted and contact you via the site for ownership of images. And you'll be making money through it.
thank you very much for bringing these sites to our notice I have been looking for a website to upload my beautiful pictures and get paid while doing so I just hope that the payment of this website is appreciable for the hard work I put in taking my pictures.

I think I have come across such types of sites where they talk about loading stock images and also getting paid to do so. I tried one before but got burnt when they aw now asking me to deposit $1 to be qualified to withdraw. I just left it .

I don't really know about any site where you can sell old pictures or new as the case may be.
Iam hearing this for the first time that somebody can be paid for post pictures on sites. Well it sounds good and nice that i can post pictures and get paid.

I have heard of Shutterstock, but I haven't visited their website before I don't know how much money they pay you for uploading your photos.
Just research around, maybe you will see where to sale it. But the pay maybe little though.
Before you upload any pics for sale just make sure the platform is legit and secure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back