What's new

Any risk in starting up a business without proper training?

A lot of people have started business without any training and they managed to become successful. However, this does not mean you do not need training, you of course need a training but it does not matter even if you do not have training.

I think it's a big time risk, especially when you don't know much about the business you want to venture into. There are some businesses that seems so easy when looking at, they look exactly like what we can handle without under going proper training. What do you have to say about it? Is it wise enough to invest into a business you don't know much about?
That would be a great risk one would be taking.
before you venture into any business, it is expected that you must have undergone some level of training in that field.
You cannot expect to make profits when you do not know how.

I can't really startup a business that I don't really know bit about, i have to take time to study about the business strategise put creativity at work then move into it. Anything apart from the above mentioned pints, i think I should be count out of it completely.
That is just it,because before you should start up any business,you need to know and have a proper knowledge of the business and the terian very well,anything short of this will be a receipt for failure.

This is almost like saying you want to swim without learning how to swim first, or without a proper guidance or you want to drive a car without knowing how to drive and and there is no one to control you. it is inevitable that it will not end well. starting a business without proper training and guidance you are sure to lose on the long run.

There is a very big risk in starting a business without proper or adequate training it's will end up failing, you can't not do without you don't know it's will lead to failure. You need skills, learning, training before setting out to avoid failures

Starting a business without necessary requirements and training is like going to a war without training, it would take a miracle to win! Business engages different strategies to grow which is why training and planning is important.

Starting a business without necessary requirements and training is like going to a war without training, it would take a miracle to win! Business engages different strategies to grow which is why training and planning is important.
What about those that prefer learning on the go, I have met some persons that don't really make plans before starting any business venture or any other thing. They just go ahead and start making plans as they go. Do you think this is a good method?

What about those that prefer learning on the go, I have met some persons that don't really make plans before starting any business venture or any other thing. They just go ahead and start making plans as they go. Do you think this is a good method?
For such persons that decide to learn in the go, they would soon come to learn that they would incur more expenses since they didn't know about what they were venturing into so there definately going to wastage.

For such persons that decide to learn in the go, they would soon come to learn that they would incur more expenses since they didn't know about what they were venturing into so there definately going to wastage.
Hmmm you have a point though, cause since no proper plans in terms of capital and every other thing are made for the business, it might reach a critical stage where there might not be enough time to actually rectify the situation.

Hmmm you have a point though, cause since no proper plans in terms of capital and every other thing are made for the business, it might reach a critical stage where there might not be enough time to actually rectify the situation.
Thats just it, what you choose not to learn properly might in the come back as a disadvantage and by the time it's time to rectify you'll realize you have spent more on wastage.

You are going to end up losing money in the process if you decide to start a business without a proper training or fundamental knowledge. Education is very important in anything you want to do as this will help you to set a realistic expectation for the business you want to start and to know what to help counter.

I think it's a big time risk, especially when you don't know much about the business you want to venture into. There are some businesses that seems so easy when looking at, they look exactly like what we can handle without under going proper training. What do you have to say about it? Is it wise enough to invest into a business you don't know much about?
That's a very big risk.
It is not wise at all for one to delve into a business he or she doesn't know the least about. Such a person would only be wasting resources as losses are bound to occur.

Thats just it, what you choose not to learn properly might in the come back as a disadvantage and by the time it's time to rectify you'll realize you have spent more on wastage.
I guess this is why most experts advice people to take every opportunity they find themselves in like it's the best and also the last they have got, you do not know when you would have need for that lesson you are about to learn or where you would find yourself in the future.

I guess this is why most experts advice people to take every opportunity they find themselves in like it's the best and also the last they have got, you do not know when you would have need for that lesson you are about to learn or where you would find yourself in the future.
That saying turns out to be very correct, the little things we learn and take unseriously might be the key training we need in future especially for business owners as we may never tell.

That saying turns out to be very correct, the little things we learn and take unseriously might be the key training we need in future especially for business owners as we may never tell.
LoL this made me remember my experience in school, back then in secondary school, i never took learning french seriously, who would have thought years to come I would find myself in a country that speaks french for higher schooling.

LoL this made me remember my experience in school, back then in secondary school, i never took learning french seriously, who would have thought years to come I would find myself in a country that speaks french for higher schooling.
Lol, you are in a French speaking country? It is just how we often do not make use of opportunities that we do not know of as at then which is why we should just keep learning.

Lol, you are in a French speaking country? It is just how we often do not make use of opportunities that we do not know of as at then which is why we should just keep learning.
LoL funny right, I ended in a french speaking country, I was so lost for months, to make matter worse, in my hundred level french was a compulsory course I could not avoid, so I had no choice but to study it ,😂

LoL funny right, I ended in a french speaking country, I was so lost for months, to make matter worse, in my hundred level french was a compulsory course I could not avoid, so I had no choice but to study it ,😂
Lol, I can imagine. For most of us we start to reason back to the missed opportunities when we were younger but it's very imminent that we should keep moving.

It makes nosense if a training is not well done before starting a business. At least you must know about what you intend doing. This will facilitate the business and help it to be more effective.

Lol, I can imagine. For most of us we start to reason back to the missed opportunities when we were younger but it's very imminent that we should keep moving.
That's right, it's best you just keep moving cause by the time you let that stop you from pushing forward it means you have been defeated and you have limited yourself, just keep pushing and don't look back.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back