What's new

Any risk in starting up a business without proper training?

Business on its own comes with its own risk, then starting a business without prior knowledge is same as starting up a business without planning and one who fails to plan has already by himself planned to fail. Its good you go through training before you start up a business

It is ridiculous and barbaric for any entrepreneur oriented individual to start a business without proper training. Starting a business without training is like traveling without a compass to give you direction.

Yeah that is risky without proper training most of people failed in their business because of such tragdy. One must take some training before starting a new business to avoid the risks because luck always does not there and the business on the basis of luck not to progress so it compulsory to take a training before starting new business.

Before you venture into any business u must have knowledge of how to maintain it to make profits
maintaining a venture to make profits should be the last thing one should think of. The need for sustainability should be the first thing you should think of. Any business that is stable and self sufficient will gradually move towards making profitability.

That's why apprenticeship and mentorship are very important. You shouldn't start a business simply you have capital or you see others starting businesses. Not everyone is naturally endowed with business knowledge.

I oonvemething ndaidsoe

I once said something similar to this in one of the posts about betting vs trading. I will rather satke such money on bet by split. Putting up some amount on different bet slips and see the one that will yield
Putting your money into a company to have a fresh and growing market that has a lot of potential without studying it, looking at it closely and then doing it right – is like starting a fire with lit matches. You can have the same beneficial results of the likes of using Alibaba with a small sum of dollars which can, as you spend, multiply into large amounts of cash.
It's part of investment though you know. Though the question remains. Lets take a look from it like this, buying some part of land from a particular kindred makes you the owner of the land automatically though there are still some percentages that goes to the kindred.

Yes this is full of risk if you start anything like business without knowledge or training. It will be suicidal decision if you do that. So do not do anything without proper training or knowledge. So first thing is learning and them implement it on practice then you will get success

See
Yes this is full of risk if you start anything like business without knowledge or training. It will be suicidal decision if you do that. So do not do anything without proper training or knowledge. So first thing is learning and them implement it on practice then you will get success
I've seen people get depressed, I've seen people get frustrated, I've seen people get weary because they started up business they have zero knowledge of when the weight of what knowledge needed to be sort out came.

Starting Up your business is a Big Financial Risk and Financial risk, of course, is the big one. Most businesses require investing some of your money and often other people's. If you commit to working full time at your new gig, you're also risking your ability to pay the rent and put food on the table.

Honestly, it will be very difficult. But some people claim to be wiser than Solomon in everything. They will tell you how easy and simple it is, that it can easily be handled by anyone without being trained. Later, they will still need the training. Before you venture into any business u must have knowledge of how to maintain it to make profits.

I will advise anyone reading this and yet to read this that wants to venture into any kind of business to go for a training first, it helps very well. Going into a particular business, you have to find a place to under training.
What's important in starting up a business is having a complete knowledge of the operation.

Financial risk, of course, is the big one. Most businesses require investing some of your money – and often other people's. If you commit to working full time at your new gig, you're also risking your ability to pay the rent and put food on the table. Careful planning, building up a cash reserve and budgeting well can reduce the risk, but they can't eliminate it.

This is almost like saying you want to swim without learning how to swim first, or without a proper guidance or you want to drive a car without knowing how to drive and and there is no one to control you. it is inevitable that it will not end well. starting a business without proper training and guidance you are sure to lose on the long run.
I totally agree with you. Starting a business without the needed training and skill is like going for swimming without swimming skills, you will drown. Likewise in business, you should research and learn first before starting.

A high level of risk is involved, I tell you. In fact some may even end up losing their initial investment, so I advise you make inquiry before you embark on any business, if you have a friend who is into the business already do not hesitate to, ask them and they will guide you through ok?

SUCH BUSINESS IS MEANT TO END IN TEARS, BUT IF YOU MUST TAKE THE RISK, DO THE FOLLOWING
HIGHER EXPERT
HAVE MONEY
LOOK FOR DEDICATED PEOPLE AND HONEST PEOPLE TO EMPLOY.
AND MAKE SURE YOU PRAY VERY HARD TO YOUR MAKER

A lot of risk. When you start a business without having knowledge about the business, you are bound to actually not succeed. The risk involved in doing business without training is that you won't know what steps to take and what time to take such steps...

Yes, yes, if you do not have training on the business before starting any business, if you do not have the correct information about the business, then the business causes loss instead of profit. That is why when a businessman does not know this.It doesn't matter what kind of planning you have to do, in which case the business will never go up

I think it's a big time risk, especially when you don't know much about the business you want to venture into. There are some businesses that seems so easy when looking at, they look exactly like what we can handle without under going proper training. What do you have to say about it? Is it wise enough to invest into a business you don't know much about?
Knowledge is crucial to a business. You must have a sound knowledge of the business you want to venture into. Research must be made on the products and market analysis. It is such a huge risk to start a business you know nothing or so much about.

I think it's a big time risk, especially when you don't know much about the business you want to venture into. There are some businesses that seems so easy when looking at, they look exactly like what we can handle without under going proper training. What do you have to say about it? Is it wise enough to invest into a business you don't know much about?
It's total risk if you don't know about it and you want to start a business then you are surely just Wasting your money and nothing else. Before putting hand in something you should get complete knowledge about it first. Otherwise you don't need to do anything.

it depend upon a business type if you are doing a business in which scale is important than you should not do this business with the out seeking it and some businesses just like crypto trading and other type of trading proper skill is not mandatory you can also consult to some person who are already trained they will help you.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back