What's new

Any music genre(s) you can not listen to?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Are there any music genres you absolutely cannot listen to? For me, it's Country. My girlfriend @Shortie loves country music, but me? I can't stand it :p Absolutely cannot sit and listen to it if i'm honest. :p What music can you not stand to listen to?

I don't much like country either, but I have come to this conclusion that there is good music in every genre, you just have to know where to look for it. I look at Johnny Cash for example, and I think he's part country, and I think most of his music is really good. I just think there is good music in most genres of music. But not all. There are some like polka I don't think I could take haha.

Anyway, other genres I don't like are punk, dubstep, emo, etc. I'm sure there's some music in those genres I would like though, so it depends on the bands you look at I suppose.

I do not like hiphop music, I cannot stand the music. In fact I do not even like the hiphop subculture. I dislike people wearing over sized Tshirts and saying yo yo everytime they speak.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back