Not open for further replies.

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
All of a sudden, the price of Bitcoin has dropped and I am just thinking if there's any hope of the price rising again.
It seems investors are on their way to making losses.
What do you think?

Chaii, that is the case of Bitcoin, it always experience ups and Downs, so when you see this kind scenario circling around it, know is about falling flat.

I just hope bitcoin goes higher cos the Mackey now is making me to fear and with the current report on Bitcoin things are not smiling

It will rise again. This is normal for the market - the hart is up and down. Not only up,not only down.
I hope so too. I can't just imagine the number of people that would lose much if the price continues to drop as it is doing.

I think it would rise again. We all know the nature of bitcoin, it goes up and comes down. I also hope that it does not drop so much before climbing up again.

Well, this sis not new, even with regular currenciess there are always fluctuations that can not be predicted. So there is hope that Bitcoin will rise soon.

Bitcoin is a digital currency meaning notoriously volatile , Predicting its future value is hard so we leave it to experts with the necessary statistics. Since the cryptoCrunnecies has been affected largely by the pandemic , there's no saying for the future of bitcoin, but things are adapting and statistics show that it is recovering and rising up.
Should you invest in Bitcoin? Yes , give it a try , you never know how much the value rises in the short or long future.

I guess crypto currency are still very much unpredictable ,but since the price of the coin is really falling , i guess it best to sell off quickly so that you wont make too much loss

Bitcoin is the boss of all cryptocurrency and I strongly believe in it . It will continue to rise on and on.

I guess most of you been scared of the little crash in bitcoin price just began Investing into recently or probably scared of the 2017 heavy crash. It above ,$18k already.

All of a sudden, the price of Bitcoin has dropped and I am just thinking if there's any hope of the price rising again.
What do you think?
Now the price of Bitcoin again raise. All of us know that Cryptocurrencies are not stable so we shouldn't worry about the decrease of bitcoin. You can see now it is more than prediction price.

You can now see how high the price of Bitcoin is, it's at an all-time high, it has broken its own history by getting to $23,000 for one, The prediction for Bitcoin getting to $32,000 before the end of 2021 is now on it's way to coming true.

Yeah! There is always a hope for bitcoin. Bitcoin is more than just a coin, it's a great innovative that is bringing the people.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah! There is always a hope for bitcoin. Bitcoin is more than just a coin, it's a great innovative that is bringing the people. I can say it bonafidly that bitcoin will be $27,000 by July, the price of bitcoin will rise against Dollar. I need it in f

What do you think?
There is still enough hope for bitcoin in the nearest future
The raise and fall of Bitcoin rate is part of the risk involved in bitcoin
The price rate will increase soon
Bitcoin is highly volatile

Now the price of Bitcoin again raise. All of us know that Cryptocurrencies are not stable so we shouldn't worry about the decrease of bitcoin. You can see now it is more than prediction price.
Yeah I am just getting to understand the trends. Crypto currencies could be very tricky especially for newbies. I sold some when the price dropped to $17k due to panic.

Yeah I am just getting to understand the trends. Crypto currencies could be very tricky especially for newbies. I sold some when the price dropped to $17k due to panic.
Don't get panic next time when the price of bitcoin, the first thing you need to do is to get updates on why it fall from that point you will know if it gonna rise or fall.

Don't get panic next time when the price of bitcoin, the first thing you need to do is to get updates on why it fall from that point you will know if it gonna rise or fall.
I also needed money for something urgent at the time, but I feel I should have exercised some patience because the price later went up the following day. I have learnt already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back