What's new

Android or ios for business?

First off the price. Android phones are quite more cheaper than iOS device. Also ease in using, I find android more easy to navigate than iOS phones

Well I actually prefer using my Android compared to iOS I actually prefer Android because it is quite easy to handle and I feel it is more reliable to iOS and then that is it

I personally never liked iOS. I only had android and I got along very well with it. if you buy among the latest high-performance android phones, you will not be disappointed. speed super ok, internet I don't even say .. it moves well.
Seriously with the rate at which Android devices crash or gets attacked by a virus that will make you to lose your business file is something that is very challenging and while I would prefer to make use of Apple devices for business purposes.

It is very important to do a survey among their customers in order to know which of the two they are using most. But I prefer to have business apps on both operating systems. You might have some of your customers using the other types of phone.

Me i am an Andriod boy, oh maybe it is because i love Samsung products because straight-up Samsung is my thing without Samsung i will just be looking and watching as a matter of fact i am trying my vest to buy a phone and even though the phone is pretty expensive i still want to use Samsung and rather wait with the small cash at hand
Well that is definitelly a good one,because most persons would ordinarily like the idea of making use of Andriod phone to do their business,because it has features that can share apps among diverse phones.

I totally get where you're coming from. I've been an Android user myself, and I've had a great experience with it too. The speed and internet performance have been top-notch for me as well. By the way, if you ever encounter any issues or need some optimization tips for your Android phone, there's this cool website that I visit for cellphone troubleshooting that offers helpful guides to solve common problems and make your phone run even smoother.

Last edited:
It really comes down to your personal preference, whether you like apple or Android, you can do just about all the same things on both anyway, so it comes down to which one you prefer.

I'm more into Android phones, they just seem more advanced and useful, at least to me.
For some applications like Dart, you could run ios or android and for React Native with JS you need only to run android on Windows needs Virtual Machine for IOS and for Expo Go doesn't matter if android or IOS as you scan QR Code after downloading Expo Go from Google Play or App Store.

First off the price. Android phones are quite more cheaper than iOS device. Also ease in using, I find android more easy to navigate than iOS phones

It actually all depends on the kind of Android smartphone that you are looking at buying because there are some of them that are quite expensive even more than the so-called iOS devices. Samsung S-22 Ultra is way more expensive than most iPhone.

It actually all depends on the kind of Android smartphone that you are looking at buying because there are some of them that are quite expensive even more than the so-called iOS devices. Samsung S-22 Ultra is way more expensive than most iPhone.
An expensive phone needs additional insurance and there is no opted for anyone as most people need basic android for just emulate some kinds of applications and that is all.

The choice for which operating system to use can sometimes be very challenging but then I am going to advice that if your business is one that requires constant communication and multitasking then you should go for Android. If you are going to be creating content most items then you should go for iOS

There are many android phones that are pretty expensive and they are more expensive than any other phones. There was a time when Nokia was in the business for a long time. It manufactured many smartphones as well. However, its downfall began when Samsung took its place in the market.

The choice for which operating system to use can sometimes be very challenging but then I am going to advice that if your business is one that requires constant communication and multitasking then you should go for Android. If you are going to be creating content most items then you should go for iOS

I believe that you can be able to do exactly the same thing that you do on Android device with IOS devices as well but the major difference that you can get from iOS devices is a better security. Android devices can easily be hacked when compared to iOS devices which is why most people that run businesses prefer to make use of ios devices.

I believe that you can be able to do exactly the same thing that you do on Android device with IOS devices as well but the major difference that you can get from iOS devices is a better security. Android devices can easily be hacked when compared to iOS devices which is why most people that run businesses prefer to make use of ios devices.

I have heard that Blackberry devices also have great security levels as well. However, I do not know why but many people think that Blackberry failed to deal with the fierce competition in the market. I think that you can make android phones secure by installing security applications.

I have heard that Blackberry devices also have great security levels as well. However, I do not know why but many people think that Blackberry failed to deal with the fierce competition in the market. I think that you can make android phones secure by installing security applications.

I would actually say that what killed BlackBerry company with their smartphone project is because they didn't upgrade fast to Android software which other companies jumped into as a big trend and that was how the company was left behind. When they were ready to go into Android, a lot of customers have moved on from their products.

This is dependent on what you are doing at your business. If you are the type that is going to take lots of pictures, then going with Apple devices such as iPhone is better, but they are not as strong as what you get with Android phones in terms of longevity.

This is dependent on what you are doing at your business. If you are the type that is going to take lots of pictures, then going with Apple devices such as iPhone is better, but they are not as strong as what you get with Android phones in terms of longevity.

You haven't seen what Samsung S23 Ultra can do when it comes to picture quality. The last time I checked, it was sold almost $900. I'm very sure that there would be some store where it's going to be higher than $900.

This is the phone's camera specifications.
Screenshot_20231011_214800_Chrome.jpg

Android is better because their is less of a process with them when it comes to putting something in the app store. With Apple, you have to jump through hoops and go through a pending approval status that can take months to go through.

Android is better because their is less of a process with them when it comes to putting something in the app store. With Apple, you have to jump through hoops and go through a pending approval status that can take months to go through.

There are so many people that find it very challenge when it comes to making use of Apple store unlike how easy it is for them to make use of Google Play store when they are making use of Android smartphone.

I believe that most people who are finding it challenging to make use of Apple store are the ones that usually prefer making use of Android smartphone.

There are so many people that find it very challenge when it comes to making use of Apple store unlike how easy it is for them to make use of Google Play store when they are making use of Android smartphone.

I believe that most people who are finding it challenging to make use of Apple store are the ones that usually prefer making use of Android smartphone.

I think that using android store is far much more easier. I think both Apple and Android stores are used by different kind of people. Most of the things such as application on android are not worth it. many people have created low-quality applications. I do not know much about Apple store because i do not use Apple devices.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back