Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any good alternatives to PayPal? I've heard of Payoneer, but I don't like using their services. I would use PayPal again, but I don't like them all too much these days. Plus, I've had issues with them 3-4 times already this year, and I need something a lot more reliable. Any suggestions?

I've used a service called Skrill in the past, but you don't really hear much about them these days.. I'm not sure how widely accepted it is.

Might be worth a look though!

What issues have you had with PayPal? I can't imagine there being a better alternative to PayPal.
In recent years I've just had a lot of problems with their services. Their customer support is also a pain to deal with and a few times I even got locked out of my PayPal. So I just want something more secure and reliable in terms of customer support.
I've used a service called Skrill in the past, but you don't really hear much about them these days.. I'm not sure how widely accepted it is.

Might be worth a look though!
It sounds vaguely familiar actually, but I can't say I've ever used it. I will certainly look into it though. Thanks for sharing! :)

I've only had a couple of issues with PayPal, and this was back in the 2009-2011 era, where the service was still recovering from major fraud issues and attempted denial of service attacks. Had no major issues with PayPal itself, since then. Granted there will always be someone who will attempt to use the service to go after others, as it is bound to happen with any money related service.

I had at one time, was thinking of moving to an another service, but never jumped on the bandwagon of early users of other services, so I too would like to know potential services that are like paypal, but not tied to paypal itself, as a subsidiary.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I've only had a couple of issues with PayPal, and this was back in the 2009-2011 era, where the service was still recovering from major fraud issues and attempted denial of service attacks. Had no major issues with PayPal itself, since then. Granted there will always be someone who will attempt to use the service to go after others, as it is bound to happen with any money related service.

I had at one time, was thinking of moving to an another service, but never jumped on the bandwagon of early users of other services, so I too would like to know potential services that are like paypal, but not tied to paypal itself, as a subsidiary.
I’ve always paid with PayPal and have had no fraud issues so far with them personally till now in life.

Well i don't see any alternate of PayPal. It have good services but they apply highly fee
You can ask for the direct bank transfer in order to gets rids form PayPal Charges. Or you can ask your clients for the Cheque or you can demand to include the processing fee if the customer is agree with PayPal

Are there any good alternatives to PayPal? I've heard of Payoneer, but I don't like using their services. I would use PayPal again, but I don't like them all too much these days. Plus, I've had issues with them 3-4 times already this year, and I need something a lot more reliable. Any suggestions?
You can try Airtm, or transferwise and so many others. I personally use Airtm and i can say am satisfied with their service

I think there should be an
alternative because many countries does not have paypal

As far as I know PayPal is a good service. There is also option of Transferwise, Airtim

idk, maybe I'm just not having luck these past few years with PayPal. I just always seem to encounter problems with them. Oh well maybe I'm just the one out of the crowd they hate lol.

But, I'll check out some of the other services suggested here. So thank you guys for that. :)

Ok
Ok but PayPal is not allowed in Pakistan so I can't use it

idk, maybe I'm just not having luck these past few years with PayPal. I just always seem to encounter problems with them. Oh well maybe I'm just the one out of the crowd they hate lol.

But, I'll check out some of the other services suggested here. So thank you guys for that. :)
I think it is good decision but don't be sad Paypal is not only one option you should use other services

I think the best alternative is to use cryptocurrencies to exchange in virtual transactions. The fees are minimal compared to Paypal or Skrill, and the transaction times are really short.

You should go with Payoneer its awesome. They're better than PayPal and their customer support is best than anyone. They're cheaper and reliable. I live in Australia and i can not get PayPal debit card, while Payoneer provide the card for world wide transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back