What's new

Altcoins performing better than Bitcoin yet underated

I think now the prices of those coin you listed have moved very high ,this is the beauty of investing early in bitcoin ,so you can maximize your profit

You are very correct on this . I have been able to make 100% my Investment from trading a new coin . I also have some new coins that will give me 1000 % return within months
That's the strategy of making huge profit from cryptocurrency investments because has grown significantly that can give us big profit in a short time.

I started reading and knowing things around Cryptocurrency when i signed up to bizdustry late December 2020. Both Bitcoin and altcoins have made great progress over the period of 4 months.

I beg to differ. Altcoin is nowhere doing better than bitcoin. And to say it is being underrated might be correct but that does not mean it is the icing beyond Bitcoin.

I beg to differ. Altcoin is nowhere doing better than bitcoin. And to say it is being underrated might be correct but that does not mean it is the icing beyond Bitcoin.
If it is about profits and achieving that without a very large sum, then, altcoins seem to fair better than bitcoin. You make more profits only if you have a sizeable amount invested in bitcoin.

People have channeled and are still channeling their attention to altecoins by investing in them as well. Bitcoins as you say is not the only coin being invested upon. It's just the buzz.

Aliicoin performing more than Bitcoin in the market and still get not too late is because bitcoin is more popular than alicorns and people go for what they know more and what they have tested.

The mistake I initially made at the beginning was not considering these altcoins. I was busy focussing on Bitcoin which was more expensive. I have learned and I'm investing in these altcoins already.

Some Altcoin is highly volatile than BTC. They can increase rapidly and fall rapidly also. Just as BCH did, it increased to $1.2k. But immediately Joe Biden's decision was made around all digital asset traders, the coin nearly halved. The price went from $1200+ to $759.

Sometimes it might look like alcoins are performing better but if you check closely, you will find that bitcoin is the one that is performing well (based on the comparison of percentage growth)

Sometimes it might look like alcoins are performing better but if you check closely, you will find that bitcoin is the one that is performing well (based on the comparison of percentage growth)
At times if you check percentage rise , some altcoins rises better than bitcoin . There has been altcoins that have risen up by 3000%

As we all know that Bitcoin is still the leading coin in the crypto currency exchange Business. No matter how high other altcoin will go I don't think they can ever meet Bitcoin where it is as of present

I think people have already channel their attention to other alt coins like litecoin, Cardano , Bitcoin cash etc. It's just Bitcoin is the first so no matter what happens it would always receive more attention , not to forget it has highest value , most popular , widely recognised and accepted as a means of payment.
In crypto currency, Bitcoin would always be number one
It has been Bitcoin all over the cryptocurrency internet ,but indeed there has been altcoins that have performed more than Bitcoin within these periods .

First is litecoin . When Bitcoin was at 15k price , litecoin was at $46 to $50 . Now litecoin has risen up to $120 which is 100% rise .

Ethereum was at $300 two months ago , now it sits at $600 which is 100 % rise

Other altcoin like Bitcoin cash , ADA has risen well too.

I think it time for is to channel our attention to altcoins as well .

It has been Bitcoin all over the cryptocurrency internet ,but indeed there has been altcoins that have performed more than Bitcoin within these periods .

First is litecoin . When Bitcoin was at 15k price , litecoin was at $46 to $50 . Now litecoin has risen up to $120 which is 100% rise .

Ethereum was at $300 two months ago , now it sits at $600 which is 100 % rise

Other altcoin like Bitcoin cash , ADA has risen well too.

I think it time for is to channel our attention to altcoins as well .
Litecoin still remains my first altecoin among all the crypto currency coin in the market because it has a very low exchange rate and his price is soaring higher in the market presently.

I thought i was the only who noticed it, so many investors and traders have set their eyes fixed on only bitcoin that they fail to see the growth of other coins, or even coins with potential.

As we all know that Bitcoin is still the leading coin in the crypto currency exchange Business. No matter how high other altcoin will go I don't think they can ever meet Bitcoin where it is as of present
Yeah exactly bitcoin is currently leading other altcoins are still trying to reach it's level , although some coin could reah and surpass the price , but reaching the market cap and others cannot be possible

If you compare the performance of Bitcoin with any other crypto currency, you will always find Bitcoin performing better (based on the percentage growth). There might be some exceptions, though.

If you follow the Market trend you will discover that those coins are created every day by people.well there are few alcoins that have made names for there selve but the basic important thing is choosing an alcoin that has a respectable future not the one that you might envest your money in it aand probably end up hating it.
Post automatically merged:

If you follow the Market trend you will discover that those coins are created every day by people.well there are few alcoins that have made names for there selve but the basic important thing is choosing an alcoin that has a respectable future not the one that you might envest your money in it aand probably end up hating it.

It is no longer news that right now the market pretty much moves in the direction that Bitcoin usually go and it's nice to see alts being removed off their Bitcoin attachment.

You are absolutely right in your observation and truly, I wouldn't blame people for being so caught up with the bitcoin hype but we have people who are also making their gains from these altcoins you have mentioned.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back