What's new

Altcoins performing better than Bitcoin yet underated

This is true right now any engagement with Bitcoin will be a high risk. However, with altcoins will be the best option and with the volatility make them profitable. For example Litecoin will be one of the best coin to choose as alternative right now.

It is actually at high risk because the value has dropped by more than 12% it currently trade below $30k now though there is high possibility for a rise back. Ethereum, bitcoin cash and the likes has maintained a steady rise. So when you don't give much priority to only one coin it is very good.

I think you should if you want to buy altcoin for a very long period of time. If you buy Bitcoin now you can make good amount of money from it and just swing trade it. But for altcoin you can only make good amount of money from it if you are holding for a long period of time.

Yes there would be others who are not getting the same spotlight or attention as bitcoin but are doing very well ,market progressions are quite good. They seem to have a future , however people know less of these coins.

It has been Bitcoin all over the cryptocurrency internet ,but indeed there has been altcoins that have performed more than Bitcoin within these periods .

First is litecoin . When Bitcoin was at 15k price , litecoin was at $46 to $50 . Now litecoin has risen up to $120 which is 100% rise .

Ethereum was at $300 two months ago , now it sits at $600 which is 100 % rise

Other altcoin like Bitcoin cash , ADA has risen well too.

I think it time for is to channel our attention to altcoins as well .
Now is just the best time we look into these coins and diversify our investment into them. Just look at how ethereum and litecoin has risen. Bitcoin only went up about 15% but ethereum with about 44% increase just yesterday and today.

The btc popularity cannot be undervalued or underrated. Thanks for providing info about altcoins, I will research on a reputable wallet from which i can buy and exchange altcoins from. One should learn to research on other cryptos aside btc so as to grab lots of opportunities. I heard about WESA as well, still making my findings. Thanks once again.

I expect Bitcoin to retain its dominance over the next few months and only enter a consolidation phase that will allow the uptrend to shift to altcoins. I think the value of altcoins is still low.

My prediction is that when the Bitcoin price drops, investors will allocate capital to medium-volume cryptocurrencies such as Polkadot, Cardano, Litecoin, Monero, Ethereum, Chain, and Zilliqa. As a result, these cryptocurrencies may temporarily perform better.

Well they are put aside due to bitcoins fame. If you think about it most of the cryptocurrencies rose in their USD value, but compare 4k$ raise of the bitcoin to a measly 300$ rais of the Ethereum, it's a huge monetary difference that keeps the other currencies under BTCs shadow.
I often wonder if there is any coin that can break out from the shadow of Bitcoin.

There are many coins with potential to, but with the artificial scarcity that Bitcoin has, it's already seemingly cemented it's position in first place.

For a coin to break the status of bitcoin such coin must be very power and attracted almost every one in the Crypto currency market. The circulation supply and the price of bitcoin is very much higher now and looks unbeatable in my opinion.

I think most of investors prefer a safe and sure profits from bitcoin because its price is increasing consistently. While focusing on bitcoin, they are disregarding the potentials of other altcoins. I think of it as buying the most famous brand of clothes over the less known brands even though it has great quality as well.

Bitcoin will always take the attention due to its popularity and how fast it's rising, alternative coins maybe performing better but Bitcoin is still the most valuable coin and also the most popular Cryptocurrency in the world.

Are there really ever going to be coins performing better than Bitcoin? Though some of these alt coins might be performing well but I highly doubt if they will perform better than Bitcoin.

this may be true because most people believe that bitcoin is tested and trusted and has been in existence before others which is one of the key feature of bitcoin gaining advantage over others

It has been Bitcoin all over the cryptocurrency internet ,but indeed there has been altcoins that have performed more than Bitcoin within these periods .

First is litecoin . When Bitcoin was at 15k price , litecoin was at $46 to $50 . Now litecoin has risen up to $120 which is 100% rise .

This is not about us channeling our attention from Bitcoin to altcoins, what you're seeing is simply telling you the behavior of other altcoins in relation to the Bitcoin, which is the major coin used as a yardstick for other coins just as dollar is to other Fiat currencies in forex markets.

No matter how much we try to channel our attention to other alt coins we can't ignore Bitcoin based on the fact that it gave way for these alt coin and it also if having it's significant increase

All the coins are in the market at the moment and continue to do when several people and have in general increased by more than 100% for most of the coins. In fact last year towards the beginning of the year we saw major dips and all the prices in the cryptocurrency world and if you had chosen to invest back then you would be seeing at least three to four times the value of what you spent.

I'm no surprised at this at all because that the is the game of business for you. Business is about first come first served. The earlier you get to the market and register your presence plus creating an awareness, you have the dominant power of that sector except there is something happened that negatively affect that business. It doesn't matter how well the other cryptocurrencies are performing bitcoin will continue to lead them because when bitcoin was struggling to register its presence in the heart of the users where were the other coins. Bitcoin set the party that other coins at following today.

All the coins are in the market at the moment and continue to do when several people and have in general increased by more than 100% for most of the coins. In fact last year towards the beginning of the year we saw major dips and all the prices in the cryptocurrency world and if you had chosen to invest back then you would be seeing at least three to four times the value of what you spent.
That's the truth, altcoins gives better or faster profit in multiples of three to ten but one need to be extra patient when trading or holding altcoins.

There is a lot of attention on bitcoin because it is the most talked about but underneath altcoins are doing good even the non popular ones like alice that rose over 109% in one week.

That's the truth, altcoins gives better or faster profit in multiples of three to ten but one need to be extra patient when trading or holding altcoins.
You are very correct on this . I have been able to make 100% my Investment from trading a new coin . I also have some new coins that will give me 1000 % return within months

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back