Altcoins performing better than Bitcoin yet underated

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It has been Bitcoin all over the cryptocurrency internet ,but indeed there has been altcoins that have performed more than Bitcoin within these periods .

First is litecoin . When Bitcoin was at 15k price , litecoin was at $46 to $50 . Now litecoin has risen up to $120 which is 100% rise .

Ethereum was at $300 two months ago , now it sits at $600 which is 100 % rise

Other altcoin like Bitcoin cash , ADA has risen well too.

I think it time for is to channel our attention to altcoins as well .

Hmm yeah but most people still don't put all their trust in those altcoins since they are afraid of large fall , and i notice that there a time litecoin fell up to 70 % in a day so this is why people aren't giving more attentions on others

Well they are put aside due to bitcoins fame. If you think about it most of the cryptocurrencies rose in their USD value, but compare 4k$ raise of the bitcoin to a measly 300$ rais of the Ethereum, it's a huge monetary difference that keeps the other currencies under BTCs shadow.

Bitcoin continue to get the attention being the first Crypto currencies but honestly @Josemendez , your analysis is high opening, ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin cash are good coins to invest on.

Well they are put aside due to bitcoins fame. If you think about it most of the cryptocurrencies rose in their USD value, but compare 4k$ raise of the bitcoin to a measly 300$ rais of the Ethereum, it's a huge monetary difference that keeps the other currencies under BTCs shadow.
That's just the case . Bitcoin has overshadowed them that people barely notice these significant performance of these altcoins. I have developed plans to invest in ethereum

You are absolutely right in your observation and truly, I wouldn't blame people for being so caught up with the bitcoin hype but we have people who are also making their gains from these altcoins you have mentioned.

There's actually a lot of people that doesn't see any value on Cryptocurrencies other than Bitcoin. Like Bitcoin channel on Reddit, I don't if that's just their trend to hate on other coins but to them all of them are just Sh*t coins.
LTC is sure doing well these days i kinda regret not buying before

Altcoins are the thousands of crypto currencies other than the big daddy Bitcoin.

Each of these must be carefully evaluated before you invest in them.

A lot of people have become cryptocurrency investors. This is primarily because of the massive boom in bitcoin prices

Altcoins have low value, this is why they are performing better, people cannot invest high stakes in Bitcoin, however investing is raising and it is better to invest in altcoins to get more benefits.

If you got $200 now and buy ripple now the tendency to make huge profit in a short time is high compared to buying $200 bitcoin except for now that bitcoin is rising in thousand in a short.

Yes there are other altcoins doing very well too. But people have not really given attention to them. I will not blame them though.

Since they are not very sure about these altcoins, they would rather invest in Bitcoin that they know, no matter what happens, somehow they'll still make their money back if they invest in Bitcoin.

Alternative coin that is performing more than bitcoin? I doubt if any of the other coins are performing more than bitcoin. I've tried many coins, their rising prices is not as high as bitcoin, some make less than 20% per month while bitcoin has made more than 100% is a couple of days now. I respect bitcoin, so I can't compare it with other coins.

It has been Bitcoin all over the cryptocurrency internet ,but indeed there has been altcoins that have performed more than Bitcoin within these periods .

First is litecoin . When Bitcoin was at 15k price , litecoin was at $46 to $50 . Now litecoin has risen up to $120 which is 100% rise .

On a more serious note. If you have been following current trends in the cryptocurrencies sphre you will notice that just more money making opportunities with altcoins on a daily basis as need tokens are created almost everyday.
Post automatically merged:

On a more serious note. If you have been following current trends in the cryptocurrencies sphre you will notice that just more money making opportunities with altcoins on a daily basis as need tokens are created almost everyday.

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency exchange coin in the market so I think that's why is getting all the attention for now. After some free years the next coins too will start getting attention like btc
Well, the idea is to start now to accumulate those tokens that are very low now , so that when they rise in near future , you won't be left out from the rise.

I was stunned to see litcoin rise from $50 to $100, it really took me by surprise even bitcoin have not risen up to that since 2017.

I think we should focus on all this altion and tokens, they can really change someone's life anytime

Some altcoins are genuine. Take example of the polkadot. And there is going to be better future with the polkadot. And people are going to be working out with the many other similar altcoin. I am sure you would understand that there is always going to be altcoins that would be pretty interesting to check out as well.

Yeah correct, many of the altcoins are more profitable than bitcoin as bitcoin barely rise up like now everytime. But altcoins like litecoin, bitcoin cash and ethereum the largest altcoin rise n fall more often . So it's also profitable to invest on altcoins

You're very right. There are several cheaper altcoins that outperformed both Bitcoin and Ethereum but were not publicised like the two top dogs. Do you know that binance bnb tokens has grown to more than 900x in value since it was launched in 2017. Same with Huobi token and others. In fact one unknown coin made 800x value in 24 hours alone.

Altcoin rising up fastly , its value and it will trade equal with Bitcoin. Very soon I feel like this and the attention of people is also increasing towards it and it is a profitable now its good to invest in it to get good benefit in future.

That's true, many have risen up to the occasion, competing admirably without compromising. I already transact through altcoins, especially BCH, LTC, DOGE, etc. I don't transact with Ethereum coins cos of my bad experience with it. I believe those listed I mentioned are gaining momentum with Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back