What's new

Altcoins performing better than Bitcoin yet underated

I think after this period you posted this especially late last year, a lot of people began to be awaken to the reality of a lot of profits that abound in these altcoins that abound especially as they're new developments that are profitable for those interested.

It has been Bitcoin all over the cryptocurrency internet ,but indeed there has been altcoins that have performed more than Bitcoin within these periods .

First is litecoin . When Bitcoin was at 15k price , litecoin was at $46 to $50 . Now litecoin has risen up to $120 which is 100% rise .

Ethereum was at $300 two months ago , now it sits at $600 which is 100 % rise

Other altcoin like Bitcoin cash , ADA has risen well too.

I think it time for is to channel our attention to altcoins as well .
I think in terms of percentage rise,the altcoin has been doing pretty well in the cryptocurency market,but that does'nt meant that the popular coin like bitcoin is not profitable,only that you would need to put in lots of cash into it to maximise you returns.

There are many altcoins performing better than the bitcoin in all ramifications. Most of the altcoins as seen tremendous percentage increase overtime than bitcoin but they are often underrated.

It has been Bitcoin all over the cryptocurrency internet ,but indeed there has been altcoins that have performed more than Bitcoin within these periods .

First is litecoin . When Bitcoin was at 15k price , litecoin was at $46 to $50 . Now litecoin has risen up to $120 which is 100% rise .

Ethereum was at $300 two months ago , now it sits at $600 which is 100 % rise

Other altcoin like Bitcoin cash , ADA has risen well too.

I think it time for is to channel our attention to altcoins as well .
I think in terms of percentage rise,the altcoin has been doing pretty well in the cryptocurency market,but that does'nt meant that the popular coin like bitcoin is not profitable,only that you would need to put in lots of cash into it to maximise you returns.

The rate at which some of the altcoins grow is far higher than the rate at which bitcoin grows. The smaller investors would take advantage of this inoder to make most of the profit.

Yes, I always believe there are some coins which are better off than the bitcoin but the level of trust people have vested on the investment in bitcoin, makes it more popular than others.

I wonder how people are still interested to invest in bitcoins , I know there are a lot of advantage but one thing I do not like about bitcoins is that the volatility is extremely fast but slowly when choosing good results

Actually it's not only altcoin only. thete are number of coins that are really performing more better than bitcoin but are underrated because they have less or low market demand than bitcoin.

I believe that it is particularly difficult or very different for you to say that an alternative coin is over performing Bitcoin. . bitcoin presently has the largest market dominance and as such it is the one that basically dictates what a majority of things happen in the market.

Bitcoin has become the great among other cryptocurrency no one can reach bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is higher than, that is why many people are really invested on bitcoin.

Actually it can be underrated by people because they dont have much consideration to it performance and what they always look at first, is the market value and demand.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back