What's new

Airdrop real or scam

I think air drops are real especially during the first time cryptocurrency came into existence it depends on the type of coins that is being airdropped sweetie we have a legit AirDrop coin you are free to collect as many as possible, you may not know which one will make it.

Yas dear this is real and don't share following things,Never share your password with anyone. When the provocative threshold of their promise is high, the counterfeiting of the plane is potentially counterfeit and they want to make an irreparable offer so that you face this scandal. When it's good to be true, most likely.

Most of the airdrop are scam and not real you end up doing tasks and at the end you just might not get anything from it so personally I feel most of the airdrop are just a waste of executive time and not worth the stress.

I took part in many airdrops but at the end I did not get anything.has anyone ever gotten any airdrop and convert it to cash?I am just thinking It's not real because of my experience.
When an airdrop project requires your private key, that airdrop is fake and wants to steal your cryptos. Also, avoid cryptos that require donations to give you access. NEVER GIVE YOUR KEY. It is the same as if someone calls you and asks you for your internet banking password.

I took part in many airdrops but at the end I did not get anything.has anyone ever gotten any airdrop and convert it to cash?I am just thinking It's not real because of my experience.
Stop wasting time looking for airdrops, they're all fake. They just act like ponzi schemes and HYIP'S at the end because they know people like free things, so they use airdrops as an excuse to attract their victims.

most airdrops are scams., only a few are legit., they will say that when you join you will have a reward token., when their project is over they will ask for a deposit. that is the airdrop to scam people ,. but not all.

Some airdrops are real while most of them are scam,some airdrops like the one I have,I tried withdrawing it but the gas fee is even double of the airdrop.
Post automatically merged:

Some airdrops are real while most of them are scam,some airdrops like the one I have,I tried withdrawing it but the gas fee is even double of the airdrop.

I have heard some friends testified to getting airdrops successfully but reverse is the case for me because I have not benefited from any airdrop and that's why I see it like a scam.

I think it safe to say that there are actually real airdrops out there but the truth of the matter is that they are very few that are for real. Most are just pure scam

Some are real and legit, while some will turn out to be a scam. Even though I have not earned yet I know people who have made some money from raindrop.

Well the idea of airdrops are real but unfortunately there are lots of scams now who claim to go give out coins but don't , but there are some people who have actually benefited from legit airdrops

Recently the internet has been bombarded with the issue of air drop where people were lured to start participating but in the end , they get nothing, so most air drop now are scam.
I took part in many airdrops but at the end I did not get anything.has anyone ever gotten any airdrop and convert it to cash?I am just thinking It's not real because of my exper

d with the issue

Well there are legit airdrops like blockchain and coinbase airdrops , NRG airdrop , and others which I have been benefitted in the past. But nowadays , it is hard to find a high paying or even decent paying airdrop , most of them turn out to be shitcoins.

Well there are legit airdrops like blockchain and coinbase airdrops , NRG airdrop , and others which I have been benefitted in the past. But nowadays , it is hard to find a high paying or even decent paying airdrop , most of them turn out to be shitcoins.
Even the blockchain and coinbase airdrop, I have never benefited from it despite participating in the airdrop. All the airdrop I have received months ago are all worthless and valueless despite claiming to be listed in weeks. For me, 95% of airdrop are not real.

there is really no proper answer for this, it depends most of the times on what airdrop you are dealing with, some can be scams and some not

Even the blockchain and coinbase airdrop, I have never benefited from it despite participating in the airdrop. All the airdrop I have received months ago are all worthless and valueless despite claiming to be listed in weeks. For me, 95% of airdrop are not real.
The coinbase airdrop didnt pay for anyone except the participants belonging to UK or US. But you should have received the tokens of STX from blockchain if you had verified kyc before the commencement of airdrop.

Not all airdrops are scam but it is very rare to get the legitimate ones most of the ones out there are scam projects which you will not get anything from.

Airdrop seems to be scam,I have been hearing report about how people are not earning from it,u will advice you to get another site that pay.

I believe that most of the Airdrops could be scam. You need to search on Google and find out real Airdrops on the internet. Make sure you check ratings on Trust Pilot and read several reviews on review sites as well before joining.

Airdrop seems to be scam,I have been hearing report about how people are not earning from it,u will advice you to get another site that pay.
It's not like all airdrops are scam, there are some that people have benefited from. The problem is most of them are scam and some can even use it to try and get access to you wallet, so you have to be really careful when going into airdrop.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back