zenith

Addicted Member
500 Posts Club
1000 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I took part in many airdrops but at the end I did not get anything.has anyone ever gotten any airdrop and convert it to cash?I am just thinking It's not real because of my experience.

Don't waste time in Airdrops Because 99.5% Airdrops are scam and those which are real, it's hard to find in the crowd of so many scam and fake Airdrops. So don't waste time to invite people. Because these scam Airdrops use people for their personal benefits to bring other members towards their sites or bots.

i recently took part in an airdrop that promises 1.5Eth giveaway. Men! Was i expecting it! But I got nothing in the end. Airdrops are scam. Just a waste of time and data. I heard though that bitcoin did theirs 3 years back and it worked. Don't know if it is true or false but mine didn't work for me anyways
.. It doesnt even sound real.

Many Airdrops are Scam and some are Legit. I've joined many Airdrops and most of them are Scam. You will know it if the airdrop is requiring you to deposit then it is a scam.

Not all airdrops are scam. Legit airdrops are also present in the market . Even i personally take part in every airdrop because you dont know, when you will get a good amount of coin.
But If the airdrop asks you to deposit some crypto then definitely it is a scam. Stay away from all those buttery scammers.

Some airdrops are indeed a waste of time. But not all of them are like this. There are still genuine airdrops where you can earn cryptocurrency. They also give you the opportunity to earn more by inviting your friends too.

Air drops are just another waste of time especially nowadays unlike when air drops used to be real, I have registered for lots of them in the past and gaining nothing, I hope telegram would do something about the fake air drops all through their channel.

Well,
I took part in many airdrops but at the end I did not get anything.has anyone ever gotten any airdrop and convert it to cash?I am just thinking It's not real because of my experience.
Well, if many people are saying you should let go of the platform, please do so. Don't waste too much time in an app that is never going to yield. Although research has it that it is a good cryptocurrency site or platform. Just get things straight.
Post automatically merged:

Well,

Well, if many people are saying you should let go of the platform, please do so. Don't waste too much time in an app that is never going to yield. Although research has it that it is a good cryptocurrency site or platform. Just get things straight.
Well, if many people are saying you should let go of the platform, please do so. Don't waste too much time in an app that is never going to yield. Although research has it that it is a good cryptocurrency site or platform. Just get things straight and or go for the one you can handle pretty well.

I've lost count of how many airdrops I have signed up for but in the end it's nothing they are all scams. It will just be there on your dashboard making you think it's real money but it cannot be withdrawn, almost 99% of all airdrops are scam.

When an airdrop project requires your private key, that airdrop is fake and wants to steal your cryptos. Also, avoid cryptos that require donations to give you access. NEVER GIVE YOUR KEY. It is the same as if someone calls you and asks you for your internet banking password

I recently join an airdrop thru a friend referral and invest my time on it so I can farm a lot but it turned out to be a scam. If there's any legitimate airdrop I would like to know.

You should never take an interest in it because it is totally useless. It wastes your time. He is a cheater because a lot of people have been cheated in it so you should never spend your time in it. The more time you spend on it, the more time you can spend on a good website and the more money you can make.

Many or almost but not all airdrops are real or legit. They are scams. Before entering on airdrop, you must first research its token. If you are looking of course for real airdrop, Dont trust on how much they can actually give, even they are real. they give pennies not more than a dollar. If you want real airdrop, go to LA Token exchanger, create an account and join their airdrops. They are real but less than a dollar you can get.

Same here with me, my experience with airdrop I didn't get anything from there I myself was tired but if it's really someone should please also help me out so I won't be wasting my time on other platform

Most airdrops are completely scam thou they might still be some few ones that are not scam, but I'm yet to come across them. I would advice a new person to stay clear of airdrops in other to avoid stories that touches.

Most airdrop are scam while a handful of them are real. I was lucky to received one last year though it wasn't much in value but it is actually real. Most airdrop that needs you to invest or deposit a certain amount of money before you can claim it mostly turnout to be scam.

An airdrop, in the cryptocurrency business, is a marketing stunt that involves sending coins or tokens to wallet addresses in order to promote awareness of a new virtual currency. Small amounts of the new virtual currency are sent to the wallets of active members of the blockchain community for free or in return for a small service, such as retweeting a post sent by the company issuing the currency

he airdrop is not safe if, say, its Telegram bots ask you to download a new unknown wallet. As simple as that you can get new coins for free! Well, no rush, please. There is always a risk the unknown software is a malicious software to target your existing funds.

From the last 8 month in online earning I have join more than 30 airdrops but believe me almost 99.99% airdrops scam and total wastage of time.
I just received token from 1 airdrop but unfortunately those token are not listed on any exchange.

Just wanna share my experience on Airdrops, most of this not totally Legit, example on all Telegram that you need to join there channels, Groups, Liking there Social Media Accounts to get the Airdrop, most of Telegrams Bot are not Legit, Just sharing my thoughts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back