What's new

Airdrop real or scam

Just wanna share my experience on Airdrops, most of this not totally Legit, example on all Telegram that you need to join there channels, Groups, Liking there Social Media Accounts to get the Airdrop, most of Telegrams Bot are not Legit, Just sharing my thoughts.
yeah man , Some of those bots are really legit like i joined an airdrop of Betconix and they gave 100 coins in my trust wallet just for joining and liking the channels but if they ask money for it , then just block them as they all are the scammers.

I took part in many airdrops but at the end I did not get anything.has anyone ever gotten any airdrop and convert it to cash?I am just thinking It's not real because of my experience.
I knew this fact years back. See airdrop is another scam outside there. There are some that will tell you to buy during ICO and it will ended up in tears because it will be worthless in price and it will dumped. I always look away whenever I see airdrop.

most airdrop are seriously scam, but some of them is real. Coz i join a lot of airdrop but none of them i received. but my friend the one airdrop he joined he luckily received it. So maybe u can check first before u join or maybe try your luck for that

most airdrop are seriously scam, but some of them is real. Coz i join a lot of airdrop but none of them i received. but my friend the one airdrop he joined he luckily received it. So maybe u can check first before u join or maybe try your luck for that
If an airdrop comes in the market then there is atlesat 1 youtuber on has made the video on it, i will definitely recommend to see the videos before joining any airdrop as they tell it is legit or scam being an expert . This will definitely save your time and help you find some legit airdrops.

yeah man , Some of those bots are really legit like i joined an airdrop of Betconix and they gave 100 coins in my trust wallet just for joining and liking the channels but if they ask money for it , then just block them as they all are the scammers.
True, most of telegram bots is totally not legit. Like you said some of tele bots is asking a deposit before you withdraw. Lol a big Scam hahaha.
Just wanna my experience, I'm totally freaked out that I am able to withdraw an a amount of 0.01 BTC after I accomplished all the requirements of that tele bot,
But after that, I was shocked they need a deposit from me before I get the Reward,

When an airdrop project requires your private key, that airdrop is fake and wants to steal your cryptos. Also, avoid cryptos that require donations to give you access. NEVER GIVE YOUR KEY. It is the same as if someone calls you and asks you for your internet banking password.

If an airdrop comes in the market then there is atlesat 1 youtuber on has made the video on it, i will definitely recommend to see the videos before joining any airdrop as they tell it is legit or scam being an expert . This will definitely save your time and help you find some legit airdrops.
yes this one is right, try to look on some videos that will prove to you if it is legit or not. So u wont effort so much time to wait until u received. atleast in the first place u look for something that make up your mind for jooining or not

Yes some of em are real and a huge some of money too, for example stellar coin, when they started, people thought it was a scam, to their greatest surprise they paid all their users, now go and check the coin it has already been listed and the coin is rapidly appreciating day by day.

When an airdrop project requires your private key, that airdrop is fake and wants to steal your cryptos. Also, avoid cryptos that require donations to give you access. NEVER GIVE YOUR KEY. It is the same as if someone calls you and asks you for your internet banking password.

So, even though I have never tried to take Airdrops, I too, soon have realized, reading the experiences of the various users, that they are like HYIP sites, therefore nothing other that scams!

I took part in many airdrops but at the end I did not get anything.has anyone ever gotten any airdrop and convert it to cash?I am just thinking It's not real because of my experience.
While I want to believe that there some air drops that are genuine, those air drops most be another planet because all the air drop I have partook of are scam. I need someone to prove me wrong with evidence, as for me airdrops are scam. It's very unfortunate.

Some airdrops are a waste of time indeed. But they are not all like this. Genuine airdrops are still available where you can receive cryptocurrency. By inviting your friends too, they also give you the chance to gain more.

Ooh I have a lot to say about air drop I won’t call it a scam but it is bad I have participated in many but I didn’t get any thing from them at least from my experience I have participated in 23 airdrop but all are the Same even their telegram group is rubbish and it’s keep saying download this and that airdrop is a scam

aren't all airdrop are real. Some airdrops are a waste of time indeed. But, mostly they are all real. If u join to an airdrop, and announce the date of distribution and u received it. Then lucky you, coz u found airdrop that is not waste of time to make an effort to wait for it to received. And, some of they are real scam. they will ask for your deposit and then they will tell if u deposit u will received the airdrop blah blah blah.

There are many legit airdrops, not all airdrops are scam, I've participated in some that turned out to be scam but along the line I've participated in some other airdrop that's legit, any airdrop from binance and trust wallet is legit so far.

The truth of the matter is that there are actually some legit airdrops out there, but its very difficult to actually get them, majority of the ones we see are fake, you will just end up wasting your time and energy and in the end you get notting. You just have to do proper research before going into any airdrop, but sometimes even after the research it might still turn out fake.

Airdrops are a central feature of the cryptocurrency space. The first time I participated in one I didn’t even fully understand what it was or the value of the tokens I received. I was new to crypto and had read something on social media about “free ETH”. I followed the link and provided my ETH address. In actuality, no one was giving out free ethereum.

Airdrops! Though some are real but majority are fake ,I have learned along the line to never get myself involved in any of it as the make mouth watering promises which could throw people off guard only to end up doing little or nothing then they begin to ask people to pay money inorder to redeem their money.
Post automatically merged:

Airdrops! Though some are real but majority are fake ,I have learned along the line to never get myself involved in any of it as the make mouth watering promises which could throw people off guard only to end up doing little or nothing then they begin to ask people to pay money inorder to redeem their money.

Yeah I share your plight too, i was of the opinion that airdrops were scams and not real after trying a whole lot of them, you can see my telegram been so messed up with alot of these so called airdrops. Am not ruling out that there are no real airdrops but am trying to say that there are alotof fakes put there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back