What's new

Airdrop real or scam

Many airdrops are scams, while others are legitimate. I've signed up for a lot of airdrops, and the majority of them are scams. You'll know it's a fraud if the airdrop requires you to deposit money.

It is quite long I have been hearing about airdrop. I belong to different money-making group on both WhatsApp and Facebook and people usually talk about airdrop. it is only few people I have discover making real money with airdrops but it's usually take time.

Airdrop is not common platform like bizdustry, that you can get money easily. Most of people are not comments good on it. With time people would tell us if they have make money on it.

It's not like all airdrops are scam, there are some that people have benefited from. The problem is most of them are scam and some can even use it to try and get access to you wallet, so you have to be really careful when going into airdrop.
Alright, that's bad seriously but have you ever tried it and how much more have you earn from it,share your experience to me about how it is.

Alright, that's bad seriously but have you ever tried it and how much more have you earn from it,share your experience to me about how it is.
I have tried airdrops before but I have never actually benefited from it, I guess I have not been lucky to come across a legit airdrops yet

I have done a lot of airdrops and have not gotten any of it I got discouraged because I just waste a lot of data with no interest in return. But I have people that have benefited from it and had made money from it

Not all airdrops are scam. Legit airdrops are also present in the market . Even i personally take part in every airdrop because you dont know, when you will get a good amount of coin.
But If the airdrop asks you to deposit some crypto then definitely it is a scam. Stay away from all those buttery scammers.

Some airdrops are indeed a waste of time. But not all of them are like this. There are still genuine airdrops where you can earn cryptocurrency. They also give you the opportunity to earn more by inviting your friends too.
Thats true some airdrops genuine at the end they gives fruitful amount, but find those legit airdrops little bit hard, some times legit airdrop also we thinks scam, because every day so many airdrops launched in crypto world.thats the reason legit airdrops also looks scam.

Welcome to the world of finally realizing nothing good comes for free. You know I was once like you - looking for the next airdrop that'll pay so I can invest the money in trading crypto but none became real.

Air drops are not scam they are verified to be legit. But you know that anywhere original is , fake is also there. Bitcoin and so many other coins start as airdrop. All you need to do is keep on mining any airdrop at last you will get to Know the real airdrop

There are so many of them out there that are trusted , just that you may have a lot of difficulties having access to the trusted once. This is one of the reasons I don't necessarily bothers myself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back