What's new

Age to Retire

Though in my country the actual age for retirement is 35 years of service adding to your personal age but due to issue of corruption in my country people usually exceed that years without having any issues with the government.

What age do you believe is a good age to retire from work? Is it at 50? Perhaps 65? Working till a later age can potentially create a bigger fund to use when you retire. What do you think?
In my opinion, sixty years of age is an ideal age to retire because it allows you the chance of not performing hard work which can deteriorate the bones and joints and it allows you to enjoy a more or less stress free life onwards

In general, I believe that if you are financially stable and anywhere between 50 and 60 is a good place to retire. This is based on life expectancy and other sentiments.
Most people are no longer young people with the vigor and enthusiasm of youth at this point.

The option of working longer so more Money can be accrued is a tempting one indeed but one cannot ignore the fact that there'll be diminishing returns once you age - you'll not be able to put in same amount of work as when you were younger. 65 is okay for me

In my own country lost of the retirement age is in the range of 65 years to 75 years. For me, I would prefer to retire at age 65 because at that time, your bones are weakening and you cannot do much stressful work.
One thing I have come to understand is that all individual are not made the same,and some person are very strong at that age,and so they will be able to perform and discharge their duties.

In my home country, 60 years is the age of retirement, however, some people choose to working even when they retire. I have no intention of retiring at the age of 60 I will continue working until health permits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back