Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
What age do you believe is a good age to retire from work? Is it at 50? Perhaps 65? Working till a later age can potentially create a bigger fund to use when you retire. What do you think?

It is good for individuals to make good plans when they are young so that they could retire at an early age of about 55 years. You can then use the remaining years of your life to enjoy what you have laboured for.

In my own country lost of the retirement age is in the range of 65 years to 75 years. For me, I would prefer to retire at age 65 because at that time, your bones are weakening and you cannot do much stressful work.

Generally, going by life expectancy and other sentiments, I think anywhere between 50 and 60 is a good place to retire if you are financially buoyant. At this stage, most people are no longer youths with the energy and vitality of the past.

Some individuals retire even before they get to at 50. Everything boils down to how much money an individual is currently making and whether or not they're already satisfied.

The retirement of individuals deffers and sometimes it depends on the income earnings from the working place. In the civil service of my country, they retired after 35 years of service.

I think it depends on the work.

Someone who works an office job that is low stress or they even work from home on the computer, they can keep on working if they choose to without issue. I know someone who is in his 60s and is a lawyer. Has no kids. He is planning on working until he is 70 before he retires.

To me it is really good for one to retire at the age of 60 years dot. To allow the coming once to get employed while he or she should be resting and enjoying his or her pension at that stage.

As for me I think the best age for me to retire is at 60 year of age. This is because the body of an average human being would have been getting exhausted and unable to work efficiently any longer. At this age one needs to rest and start engage in some light works like rearing some cattle, chicken and some other home -based hustles as they enjoy their pension if any.

Honestly in my country govt employees retirement age is 60 to 62, so I am also want to retire in my 60 years age,and I want my retirement secure that's why I already started my retirement savings

Retirement age here is usually 60 years, but due to the suffering and bad economic state it's unfortunate that people do not even want to retire because nothing else to do.

In my own country lost of the retirement age is in the range of 65 years to 75 years. For me, I would prefer to retire at age 65 because at that time, your bones are weakening and you cannot do much stressful work.

I think that a person must retire when they feel that they are not capable of working anymore. I am not in favour of retiring at a young age because that age is the age when you have to work harder.

it depends on the person you are asking, if the work they are doing is hard/ dangerous the age may be less than 65
but if the work is less demanding it may be 65

Retirement age here is usually 60 years, but due to the suffering and bad economic state it's unfortunate that people do not even want to retire because nothing else to do.
Yes.. most people that enjoy there offices in my country do not want to retire and will use any method either legally or illegally to stay and not retire for a long time. Where government do not usually follow strictly there law, such thing do happen.

Actually retirement age depends on the sector you are working either private or public. The public sector has a specification of retirement age that's 65 and the private, depends on the policies of that specific organisation.

It depends on the individual. Everybody differs, some might still be very strong at 65 and other would be very weak and easily prone to illness at that age. I believe that sixty to sixty five years is a good age to retire.

One thing that i have come to discover about the issue of retirement is that it is to an extent the person that is involve that really matters,if he has the strength and capacity to continue for a longer time,then he can go on.

At age 65 your bone will be aging and as a result , you should retire immediately . The appropriate time to retire is a time when you will not have enough strength again to do the work that you normally do.

The average life expectancy year is 62 and I do not think somebody should spend the whole of their life working. Anything around 50 years is a very good time for somebody to retire back home.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back